Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 Uplay passport not working | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin's Creed 3 Uplay passport not working

Hey guys,

So I pre-ordered my copy of AC3 on the PS3 and picked up the NEW game from my local retailer the day it came out. I went home, threw the game into my PS3 and I was brought up into the menu where it asks you to activate your Uplay passport. I typed in my code, and it said "error, the code may be invalid or already redeemed." I typed it in many, many, many, times and the code is still not being activated. Obviously ( I think it's obvious lol) my code has never been used before, and I have typed my code in character for character multiple times. But it still won't work. I have quit the game, gone into "account management," then "redeem codes," and typed it in there, but it still doesn't work.

What do I do?!

Please help!

Thanks
    "On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders."
    "The other part of me is the outsider."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Also if you are having this problem, please post a reply.
    "On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders."
    "The other part of me is the outsider."

same here i filed a support ticket no answer yet.

same by me preordered it from shopto.net, both uplay passport and bonus content code not working. trying everyday though.

Quote Originally Posted by TarkanK View Post
    same by me preordered it from shopto.net, both uplay passport and bonus content code not working. trying everyday though.
    I got my copy (Join or Die) from ShopTo as well and I managed to get both codes to work. Uplay sent me an email about 24 hrs later confirmimg account is now acitve. Are you entering the codes correctly, capitals where needed etc.?

Code not working

I got the join or die one too and my code is'nt working. I've entered it at the menu and in play store. Still not working not very happy with ubisoft. I got all the other assassin creeds and other ubisoft games but I think I mite avode the from now on if this is haping to other people.

This happened to me, but I pre-ordered from Gamestop.

Having the same problem!!Invalid code! Tried it in da game menu n playstore but still da same error! we need some answers for this problem ubisoft asap!!

Quote Originally Posted by bart578 View Post
    I got my copy (Join or Die) from ShopTo as well and I managed to get both codes to work. Uplay sent me an email about 24 hrs later confirmimg account is now acitve. Are you entering the codes correctly, capitals where needed etc.?
    Yes I tried both with capital and lowercase letters, I even tried writing the B as 8 and the 2 as Z... but both codes are still not working. I read something about region codes but I am in region 2 and the game is also region 2 coded. So I don't get why it doesn't work for both codes btw. Plus UBIsoft's support doesn't seem to work properly since on my each try I receive an error from the website.

Quote Originally Posted by BSeanB View Post
    I got the join or die one too and my code is'nt working. I've entered it at the menu and in play store. Still not working not very happy with ubisoft. I got all the other assassin creeds and other ubisoft games but I think I mite avode the from now on if this is haping to other people.
    Exactly as me, I got many Ubisoft games plus all the ac series. But ac3 seems the worst not only by the uplay passport problem but also in game bugs and glitches are worse than ever.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast