Thread: AC3 Artisans | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

AC3 Artisans

So I'm finished with sequence eight and I've done Homestead missions up to the one titled "Raw Material". Despite completing these missions, my ability to craft is limited and my artisans are not leveling up. At the moment, only the inn-keeper, the lumberer and the doctor register when I try to craft—the farmer, miner, and huntress are absent for some reason . Does anyone know how to rectify this—how to level up the artisans—or if this is a glitch and should be reported? In the meantime, if I want to level up the artisans, should I start a new game and pay extra attention to all Homestead related events/missions?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Strideo View Post
    So I'm finished with sequence eight and I've done Homestead missions up to the one titled "Raw Material". Despite completing these missions, my ability to craft is limited and my artisans are not leveling up. At the moment, only the inn-keeper, the lumberer and the doctor register when I try to craft—the farmer, miner, and huntress are absent for some reason . Does anyone know how to rectify this—how to level up the artisans—or if this is a glitch and should be reported? In the meantime, if I want to level up the artisans, should I start a new game and pay extra attention to all Homestead related events/missions?
    The reason only the Inn-keepers, the lumberer and the doctor are registered in the accounting book is because they are the Artisans, whereas the others are suppliers, only the people with abilities to craft show in the book.

I am also having trouble leveling them up, which is annoying when you need level 2 to craft certain things
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote