View Poll Results: Put Desmond In Next AC?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make Desmond main character

26 38.81%
  • Make Desmond a character in game but not main

10 14.93%
  • Do not put him in the game

5 7.46%
  • Make him in game as he usually was inside animus for most of game

3 4.48%
  • Make him assassin as ezio and Connor were leaders of their creed no animus

5 7.46%
  • keep Desmond dead but put remarks of him in game

26 38.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting Desmond in AC4 [spoilers] | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

apology

i apologize for ruining the game for anyone but you should not be going through these anyway you should be playing the game lol
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

He's not done for good. If AC4 is about stopping Juno most likely Desmond will be able to show up in the animus or in the orb thing that he touched. It is the end of Desmond's story, but most certainly he's not done for good. He did just save the world...sort of haha
    "I will not die today. I cannot say the same for you however" - Connor

I also agree with the people who state only Desmond in the game because what made the games interesting? Plot and Desmond had some but was playing as different character for about the entire game he is the main character because the ONLY REASON he is in animus is to stop the end of the world and to find out how to save it you may think he isnt but he is main character we didnt have Ezio in AC3 or AC1 so obviously he isnt main no altair in one that you could play as him and no connor til now so Desmond has been there for everything and even more was interacted with even in the past making him the one and only main character

Desmond was definetly not my favorite character but i was riled when he "seemingly" died even if they dont bring him in as main character I would at least like to see him live to see his work completed.
    I also think a modern day creed would be cool but seeing as how everything was messed up crossing my fingers there wont be dependence on guns in AC4

No Desmond. No modern day story.

Quote Originally Posted by BBALive View Post
    No Desmond. No modern day story.
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOmen2012 View Post
    Why not?
    I've always said that I think the series would have been better off without the modern day story. I just don't like it. They could still incorporate things like the Pieces of Eden, and, in a much subtler way, the First Civilisation, so it isn't needed whatsoever in my opinion.

I think modern day would be interesting in certain circumstances like current one where electronics are down

I hope they manage to work Desmond into the next game, somehow. I'm incredibly disappointed in how they got rid of him, but there's definite potential for him to return in a digital form similar to how Juno existed. The technology for that certainly resides within the Grand Temple.

It's still just infuriating and upsetting how eager they were to get rid of him.

I agree chariflame i dislike it as stated and was thinking maybe if anything else wasnt possible they could have him like Juno (Since he was imbedded with 1st Civilization blood) and have him guide the assassins through the game. Also the templars will most likely help Juno since they didnt want to control everyone they wanted someone to control everyone (Juno's Goal) to achieve order and no discord

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast