Thread: bullet tooth.50 i was wondering about a rumor i heard. | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    i have heard a rumor about a new level coming out on christmas eve at midnight. i was wondering if you could tell me if this is true. i also wanted to know if thed.eagle will be turned ioff when you turn off the .50 cal sniper rifle.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    i have heard a rumor about a new level coming out on christmas eve at midnight. i was wondering if you could tell me if this is true. i also wanted to know if thed.eagle will be turned ioff when you turn off the .50 cal sniper rifle.

XyZspineZyX
    unless its a hush hush dlc, id say no, and if it was true to be a hush hush secret dlc, then he is not gonna tell ya due to the whole "secret" issue. But no nothin has been mentioned anywhere regarding another map dl.

XyZspineZyX
    why would you turn off the D. eagle?

<font color="ff9900"><marquee width=404> formerly known as Shadow_123 | Member of Skate's Hoods; Assassin for JETS; Goodfella for The Family; Member of Jedi MAFIA; Member of EVO ARMY | My Ranks: Third Echelon Operative; Postnewbie; Lonely Postman | Respects List: all members of Skate's Hoods, JETS, The Family, Jedi MAFIA, and EVO ARMY; kmcentyr; Shriek1; Rikakah; all forum mods; and especially FisherObsession [img]/i/smilies/16x16_robot-wink.gif[/img] | "Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1, only it's Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas ... And, the ninjas are all on fire, too" -Jason Jones, Bungie Studios </marquee></font>

XyZspineZyX
    whadda ya mean by turned off?!

<center>
    [b]MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

XyZspineZyX
    THE RUMOR WAS FALSE!

Surprise!

GamerTag: Equalibriam
    Clan: Conquest