Thread: AC3: Fast Travel do you use it? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

AC3: Fast Travel do you use it?

Just out of curiosity I'm wondering how many of you have decided to play this game with out the use of Fast Travel? I know on many other games like Skyrim the use of Fast Travel is frowned upon by the hard core gamer world. I myself am not completely eliminating the use of Fast Travel but am limiting my self from using it for every little thing. What is the consensus for it on AC 3.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have yet to use it...

The traversal of the world is just so Awesome that It makes it almost criminal to fast travel..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "LONG LIVE THE MORGIA!!"

Couldn't agree with you more Assassin_M one of my favorite parts of the game is how massive the maps are to just fast travel through them is really diluting the experience in some ways.

I use fast travel all the time, its a pain in the arse running everywhere specially out on the frontier, which in my opinion wasn't needed, they could have just used another city.
    Last edited by DinoSteve1; 11-02-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Well, I've used it a bunch but I also ran around **** near every inch of Boston because of the terrible job they did with viewpoints. Often times I've wished for more fast travel locations.

I was planning on never using it, but I picked up a whole lot of extra shifts at work so have had to pack a little bit more into my time, so I spend most of my time free travelling but every now and again I will skip fourth to a misson... That being said I have spent my fair share of time just running around / exploring / hunting / fighting / collecting, so I am still seeing plenty of the world! I don't frown upon fast travel, but I don't like the though of possibly missing out on things during travel (animal fights, animal encounters, awesome scenery, etc)