Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Assassin Recruits, AC3, (spoilers maybe) | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Oh and did you guys here that one recruits story of when he was a kid and met a certain someone...?
    Get this...I like Assassins creed :0
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by willstannard View Post
    So like the op asked, anything customisable?
    Urm the Manor ?

I cant get the north boston recruit to join. Duncan little i think is his name and i have completed all the liberation missions i see and the north district is still disputed.

I'm having problems with the "Liberation Missions" as well. In Boston North it says I'm missing one mission and In Boston North it says I'm missing 2 (one in each type of mission) but there are no mission markers left on the map. I've just unlocked New York and I still only have that one recruit you get by default.

Quote Originally Posted by willstannard View Post
    So like the op asked, anything customisable?
    unfortunately they are not customizable at all

Quote Originally Posted by ImpulseFreedom View Post
    I'm having problems with the "Liberation Missions" as well. In Boston North it says I'm missing one mission and In Boston North it says I'm missing 2 (one in each type of mission) but there are no mission markers left on the map. I've just unlocked New York and I still only have that one recruit you get by default.
    For the last couple of ones you may be looking for, you have to run around and find them, they don't have markers, they're in the area of the particular liberation, when you run up on them, a blue blip will appear above their head and you'll be given the mission instructions

Quote Originally Posted by ImpulseFreedom View Post
    I am having this exact same problem! What's worse is that I completed the "stop the thugs harassing the merchant" quests like 6 or 7 times, but never recieved credit for them in the logbook menu. Boston North is still listed as disputed, but there are no more Liberation Missions listed on the map. I successfully recruited Stephene Chapeau and Clipper Wilkinson, but Duncan Litttle just sits on his bar stool and won't give me his recruitment mission. Is this a bug caused by recruiting assassins before you complete the Boston Tea Party quest?

Quote Originally Posted by misterhook View Post
    I am having this exact same problem! What's worse is that I completed the "stop the thugs harassing the merchant" quests like 6 or 7 times, but never recieved credit for them in the logbook menu. Boston North is still listed as disputed, but there are no more Liberation Missions listed on the map. I successfully recruited Stephene Chapeau and Clipper Wilkinson, but Duncan Litttle just sits on his bar stool and won't give me his recruitment mission. Is this a bug caused by recruiting assassins before you complete the Boston Tea Party quest?
    I'm having the exact same problem here. I have 2/3 thugs beaten up but they don't appear anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by misterhook View Post
    For the last couple of ones you may be looking for, you have to run around and find them, they don't have markers, they're in the area of the particular liberation, when you run up on them, a blue blip will appear above their head and you'll be given the mission instructions

Can't find the last one in new york north (farmer). A map would really help. Its very anoying that they are not all included on the minimap.
    Note to those who are confused: if you have completed all the missions on the minimap, you may still be missing some because they are not all on the minimap, you have to blunder around and find some. You can check how much you have left to do in the logbook under liberation missions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast