Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AC3 - Homestead [SPOILERS] | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

AC3 - Homestead [SPOILERS]

Has anyone figured out the missions for the homestead? So I have Godfrey, Lance and Myriam settled, and I've completed all their first missions. Beyond this I have no icon on the map, and no place to go. Or take for example, Achilles's lost parcel, again no icon or where to go. I'm scratching my head here. It's like the dev team just for got to put this stuff in, that or I'm missing something. Anyone have a answer?

Also Encyclopedia of the Common Man. I'm suppose to observe the artisans everyday life. How? No contextual command. I tried using eagle vision, but to no avail. Feels like this game is incomplete. Anyone figured this out?
    Last edited by DarkSolitude-X; 10-31-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

US Forum Manager & Spartacus Legends CM Black_Widow9's Avatar
    Please make sure the next time you post that you follow these rules.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...dated-29-10-12

Sorry I figured the information was light, that it wouldn't be considered spoilers. I will next time.

Advance in the main story and there it will be another missions for the homestead.

how far? I'm on Sequence 8

I don't know if it has the parts you need but here is a homestead guide!

http://www.gamersheroes.com/assassin...omestead-guide

I missed almost every homestead missions

I spent time collecting feathers and trinkets, all over the map but the reason i missed those missions were because those missions are stupidly place as manor icons and this I noticed since i googled info about it. How on earth would have I guessed that?! Now I am on sequence 11 and it doesnt seem to be any way for me to complete them. Tried going back but it takes me directly to the mission. I am extremely upset and frustrated since I tried to sync everything to perfection. Please if anyone knows how to solve this I would be immensely grateful. And for the team who took care of the homestead missions seems that they are useless and a complete shame for the great ac3 branch.

Quote Originally Posted by ejoseluis21 View Post
    I spent time collecting feathers and trinkets, all over the map but the reason i missed those missions were because those missions are stupidly place as manor icons and this I noticed since i googled info about it. How on earth would have I guessed that?! Now I am on sequence 11 and it doesnt seem to be any way for me to complete them. Tried going back but it takes me directly to the mission. I am extremely upset and frustrated since I tried to sync everything to perfection. Please if anyone knows how to solve this I would be immensely grateful. And for the team who took care of the homestead missions seems that they are useless and a complete shame for the great ac3 branch.
    beat the game then you can go back and do all the homestead missions

Quote Originally Posted by ejoseluis21 View Post
    If you had just placed the cursor over the manor icon it would've said "Homestead Mission." You could've used the legend, too...

In any case, you might actually be in the middle of a homestead mission right now, hence why more aren't popping up on your map. Check your log book to see if you currently are in one. If not, then you're really close to completing the game anyways, in which case you can then finish those up.

Actually even after completing the game missions don't show up.. I've been trying to solve it forever without results...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast