Thread: Rocksmith Journey and DLC? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith Journey and DLC?

Hi, I'm very new to RS (just over 1 week playing) and have just purchased some DLC for the game.

Does the RS software integrate DLC content into the "recommended journey" which would be sort of introducing songs as you build your playing skills or is the journey preset and everyone gets the same stock songs regardless of what song bank you have?

I know the answer will unfold for me over the next few weeks maybe but I am just curious.

Thanks, Mick
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Hi Metal_mickey! welcome to the journey. Rocksmith does indeed mix DLC songs into "Rocksmith Recommends". From my experience, the recommendations are mixed between a formula based on what techniques you are good at or need work on.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamAwake View Post
    Hi Metal_mickey! welcome to the journey. Rocksmith does indeed mix DLC songs into "Rocksmith Recommends". From my experience, the recommendations are mixed between a formula based on what techniques you are good at or need work on.
    Thanks, that sounds awesome!!! I've got the 2 classic rock packs, now I will be playing some songs I know as well
    Last edited by Metal_Micky; 10-30-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal_Micky View Post
    Thanks, that sounds awesome!!! I've got the 2 classic rock packs, now I will be playing some songs I know as well
    You are welcome. It's nice to see that you are giving the original set list a chance as well. They are really good for beginners. Enjoy yourself now!!