Page 1 of 168 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 3: Single Player Bugs and Issues Thread *Possible Spoilers* | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM

Assassin's Creed 3: Single Player Bugs and Issues Thread *Possible Spoilers*

Hello Assassin's!

Please use the following thread for any Bugs or Issues you encounter while playing Assassin's Creed 3.

** Please do not post story spoilers - if you have a problem with a certain mission - please do not post too many details - if the team require more info - they will contact you directly.**

Please make sure to also report any bugs, issues or code problems directly to Ubisoft Support immediately!

http://support.ubisoft.com/

When you contact Support - please provide them with as much detail as possible, answer all replies from them and answer those requests within 48 hours - to avoid your question being marked as solved.

The first reply from support maybe a simple FAQ - this is normal - if that does not solve the issue, reply and inform them!

If for what ever reason your question is marked as solved, remember you have 48 hours to reopen it - please also do not make multiple support requests for the same issue, this may delay support answering you.

This thread is for general feedback on bugs and is not intended to replace support, or intended to provide feedback based on those bugs in all cases.

Want to post about something else?

If you wish to discuss plot or gameplay in detail please do so in the AC Hints and Tips Forum

If you want to give feedback about the Single Player Gameplay, please post here-
    Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Gameplay Feedback *DO NOT POST SPOILERS

Multiplayer bugs? Post here-
    Assassin's Creed 3: Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Thread

Want to talk about multiplayer game modes or give feedback on them?
    Assassin's Creed 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Feedback Thread *Possible-Spoilers*

Information from this thread will be fed back to the team, and help they solve any issues, but it's vital you also report directly to support so that they can also report problems and help the team work on solving them!

There is an Day 1 Patch, which has been released so please make sure your console is connected to the internet for game updates.

You can find the list of fixes here-
    AC3 Day One Patch Notes

Thank you for your feedback!
    The AC Forum Team
    Last edited by Black_Widow9; 10-30-2012 at 07:31 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Been fiddling with the first two hours of singleplayer yesterday and decided to play nine man morris. Everything works fine until I have a move that would end up in a line (three tokens in a row) - I can't make that move! The "move here" option disappears in that case.

Is something wrong with this minigame or with my understanding of its rules?

I'm not sure if this falls under a bug, but I found a typo in the in-game manual in section 4.1 (Detection Loop)

It says about 1/4 of the way down "There will also be more guards will be present in the city overall"

I'm guessing it should say "There will also be more guards present in the city overall" or something to that effect.

I'm playing an American AC3 for the 360.

Game Breaking Glitch

The game has become completely unplayable for me. During one of the early missions the game forces you to shoot someone. Whenever I do this no matter what my Xbox turns off right there. There are no flashing lights or anything just turns off. I have restarted the mission, quit the mission and done everything I can think of. This is the only game where anything like this has ever happened to me. Since this mission is very early in the game it completely unplayable.

i have problems in ps3 version withs framerate at boston and new york when i run from the guards, only happens when are much people in the streets please fixe it the game is fantastic! but this problem concerns the animations of the game and makes them see badly

God work ubisoft this game is the best Assasins of i've played

PD:Sorry for my inglish i'm spanish
    Last edited by Waccamole69; 10-30-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Hi... im playing ac3 on ps3. and... there is no minimap on the **** screen. theres no way i can play the game without pressing 'select' every 5 seconds....... help please.

and yes ive updated the game to the latest update on launch.

Quote Originally Posted by cubituss View Post
    Been fiddling with the first two hours of singleplayer yesterday and decided to play nine man morris. Everything works fine until I have a move that would end up in a line (three tokens in a row) - I can't make that move! The "move here" option disappears in that case.

Is something wrong with this minigame or with my understanding of its rules?
    In 9 man morris you have to put all your pieces down and then you move them around the board. SO the initial placing phase is like setting it up strategically and then you play. It can be quote tough.

Im playing on the Playstation 3
    So far its ok but here are some errors I found so far:
    1. In the beginning When you sail to America the Captain has a voice problem during the cutscenes. You hear can hear him talk but his mouth is fully closed.
    2. Realoading guns seems like a pain to me. I don't know if it is itentional but I get the prompt to reload the gun (R2) but it NEVER reloads. then until I actually get shot or harmed does my charcater actually reloads. Again I odn't know if it's intentional, or if the game is not responding to my reload command.

That is about it so far.

Unhappy Graphical Glitch is Distracting

Well I just started playing the game and notice that there is a graphics glitch where thick black pointy lines shoot out of various objects and single-pixel thin gold lines shoot out of NPCs while looking around . I was looking forward to playing a clean polished new game after beta testing Dust 514 for the past several months, but I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed that the game is glitchy on release day, even after a patch. I would have thought that this sort of thing would have been addressed prior to release. I'm hoping that another patch is in the works or this game will find itself being traded in for another title that's easier to play without being distracted by visual glitches.

Xbox 360
    Arrows disappear when they hit an animal. So after i kill a animal they is no sign of a arrow in the body.

Page 1 of 168 1231151101 ... LastLast