Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: no cd key ??? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by HOTMACHINA View Post
    Sorry to sound snarky but its not for me to prove I have made the purchase, its for them to provide me with the product I have purchased.

The sales of goods act is crystal clear on this, I have notified them of a faulty product within 48 hours or purchase, they either have to offer me a full and immediate refund or replace the goods, currently I have not been told they will do either and that is what I have a problem with, not that the issue is not resolved but the fact they cannot (or wont) tell me what they are doing about the faulty goods they are selling.
    If you didn't have to proof you made a purchase, everyone could make a ticket saying they didn't get a key, and thus getting the game for free.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

OK... I did get a little carried away. But is is all true...! My wife flies out in the morning. I was just very very angry. However Ubisoft fixed the problem quite quickly and I am now rocking out (badly) to an awsome game. Love it.... Thanks Ubisoft..!
    ALL IS FORGIVEN..!

Quote Originally Posted by suntzuiii View Post
    OK... I did get a little carried away. But is is all true...! My wife flies out in the morning. I was just very very angry. However Ubisoft fixed the problem quite quickly and I am now rocking out (badly) to an awsome game. Love it.... Thanks Ubisoft..!
    ALL IS FORGIVEN..!
    haha now just comment on the Kotaku article

Quote Originally Posted by HOTMACHINA View Post
    Just out of interest can any tell me if they received a response from anyone other than "Paul" , I find the idea of one poor bloke slaving away trying to resolve this actually makes me smile, it would be totally Ubisofts style.
    Mine was from "Paul H."

I hope the guy has a thick skin 'cos the flack he will have taken this weekend would have broken an ordinary bloke !

Well you never know, Paul H might just be a made up name they all use. Otherwise that guy really needs a beer

Quote Originally Posted by BlasteroidsUK View Post
    Well you never know, Paul H might just be a made up name they all use. Otherwise that guy really needs a beer
    or 12

Well I've been waiting 3 days for my code. Heard diddly squat. Absolute awful customer service.

Uh oh, customer service at weekends? My ticket hasnt been answered yet. Created on saturday...

Created the ticket more than 41 hours ago, still waiting with no updates at all.

Bad customer service, but I feel sorry for the poor support guys that pay for others (huge) mistake.

And to unlock some minigames that I'd have unlocked anyway by playing is not a proper compensation, just a sad joke and shows how really they care for their customers.

I've heard nothing from ubisoft since Friday at 5pm when I originally reported the problem. I've sent them numerous pictures of my reciept but had no responce.

Fingers crossed that I get something by the end of the day.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast