Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: no cd key ??? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

As many before I can confirm that they are working now as I just recieved my product key (I applied for it around 11 this morning so delay isn't that bad). Good luck guys
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i sent mine last night at 9:37pm and still have nothing. tried ringing this morning too but it just said they were only available 11-8 mon-fri. It's annoying that they dont seem to be sending out codes in order

Wonder if they are working through the calls in order...

... because my request was also at about 11:00 this morning and I've had nothing yet.

Does anybody know if the 0871 number they tell you about on FB is a premium rate number ? Just wondered that, since the only thing you get is a recorded message saying something along the lines of "tough luck sucker we're too busy spending your money to help you" (I may be paraphrasing a little there, but that's what it seems to boil down to), if Ubisoft are also making more money out of the customers they have let down. Hey, might that explain why the PC version is cheaper than the Xbox version?

I, like a lot of Ubisoft customers today, are not feeling very charitable today.

I just got my key..!!! WOOO HOOOOO. I sent the e-mail last night (Friday) it has just arrived (Saturday) at 15:50 hours. Thank You. All is forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by Weevil_ View Post
    ... because my request was also at about 11:00 this morning and I've had nothing yet.
    About same time as me. It seems only those who submitted last night have had codes so far. I wonder what time these people are in till, and if they will be working on Sunday also.

I live in France, and I talked to a Ubisoft guy at the telephone, friday at 20h50; I sent all my informations in the ticket at 21h07 (so I couldn't call back). He told me he would "transfer" my ticket as soon as he would see it. I don't know if they work the saturday in France, does someone knows ?

I now have my key thanks to the people who have probably been drafted in to help sort out the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasteroidsUK View Post
    About same time as me. It seems only those who submitted last night have had codes so far. I wonder what time these people are in till, and if they will be working on Sunday also.
    Wish that were true. There is at least 1 review on Amazon from someone who got their code and an apology within 1 Hour ! So are they dealing with the calls in sequence (in which case at least you'd know they were going to get round to it) or at random (in which case some callers may take days/weeks/months to get a fix) ?

Why can't they put something on their website and facebook and everywhere else saying "Ooops we screwed up. Sorry but current waiting time from submission to resolution is 'x' hours". Not just "48 hours, maybe longer if we are busy".

So it may be down to luck. Post if/when you get your key. Let's see just how useless their "emergency screw up" plan is.... assuming they have one.

Good Luck ! (but not better than mine )

Agreed, they are clearly not working in order as others have received codes and I have not.

Obviously cancelled my preorder for AC3 and FarCry 3, not taking the risk on this.

I said I would reply back. I contacted them at 10:16 and I had my key by 12:50. so even though they created the error, they have rectified it in under 3 hours. not bad going ubisoft

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast