Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: no cd key ??? | Forums

Question no cd key ???

hello i buyed rocksmith earlier at my own store today and when i got home i oppend the pakege and wanted to install the game now i cant find any cd key ??? normally its on the backside of my manual or on the inside of the bow but i cant find it nowhere can you help me plz i have bought myself a guitar specialfor this game and now i cant afford this game again i will send u a picture of my reciet and my game and manual is this normal i already sended this to the support of ubisoft but i wanted to know if somebody else has the same isseu and where is the cd key located exacly ?
    grtz from gregmeister666

Norman, OK
    There is one other thread about this.

I do not know the answer.

I assumed it would all be registered through Steam. I do not know how that works outside the US.

You can contact Ubisoft support by using the links in my sig.
    I hate hipsters. Their smug faces, vegan diet, tiny feet and sawdust bedding. No wait. Hamsters. I hate hamsters.

My Youtube Channel

Ubisoft Support Website
    Ubisoft Support Facebook Group

Don't make requests in the forums
    Make requests here:DLC Requests
    NOTE: a FB account isn't needed to make a request

already did about an hour ago i am shocked never got this before and there is another thread about this its the pc version and its only in belgium is seems o.0 i live in belgium =/ strange odds

This is the thread i started earlier someone said to use the serial number of the cable but that didnt work i bought it at game mania Wilrijk

Right, so apparently Game Mania thought release would be the 13th.

So, what's in the box, what can you do ? Is there a CD, can you install it, do you already have steam installed, where does the 'process' stop ?

everything ios in the box exept for the registration code it a fault from ubisoft it must be and only in belgium?

Quote Originally Posted by gregmeister007 View Post
    everything ios in the box exept for the registration code it a fault from ubisoft it must be and only in belgium?
    It's only in Belgium because Game Mania should not have been selling it yet...

ow ok but if you have a game are there than like special games like demo copys ? orcant realy explain it =/

so the game fairies will magically put a registration code in the box on the 19th? Or is that the stream server wont let them login and register the game until 19th?
    Last edited by TonyFarkas; 10-14-2012 at 12:46 PM.

lol noi called the store back i wil get another copy of the game =)

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast