Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.8 patch release | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

1.8 patch release

Hello Heroes,

1.8 patch will be released on Monday morning, 10:00 am CET.
    The patch 1.8 includes lots of bug fixes, including some large improvement on the game localization (over 200 changes). The second part of the rebalancing effort will also be released, focusing mainly on the building costs.

Please note that due to some much needed fixes on a few maps, pre-1.8 saves are no longer compatible on those maps only, requiring players to restart their on-going games. We apologize for the inconvenience. Here is the list of the affected maps:
    - Princess of Varn
    - Succession Wars
    - A Tale of Two Guardians

Check out the complete release notes here

Kind regards,

Previous patches;

Patch 1.6 and 1.7 http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ch-1-6-and-1-7

[Patch 1.6 and 1.7] Limbic and Ubisoft are open for your suggestions http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ur-suggestions
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 10-12-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

wooohoo! going to read the notes right now

actually they are the same as the "provisional" notes nothing we didn't know one week before.
    Last edited by ChrisD.1; 10-12-2012 at 06:46 PM.

implement the new content into the game

Please fix tactics ASAP! I don't see it in the list.

Glad to hear about the new patch from an admin

did you switched the seraph and celestial resurrection abilities back to normal?

AM I BLIND OR THERE IS NO PATCH FOR DEPLOYING UNIT BUG ? RLY? one of ther worst bug in the game made by previous patch (worked before) and no fix for this ? there are fixes for no importancy bug but not for this. I say myself not to play H6 and no to buy its dlc if this bug is stil ingame. THINK UBI!!!! thats ridiculous.

again lets just all wait. usually there is more (or less) than what it is in the patch notes. the only way for us to know for sure and then complain is to install the new patch! on monday!:P

Quote Originally Posted by romeck2010 View Post
    AM I BLIND OR THERE IS NO PATCH FOR DEPLOYING UNIT BUG ? RLY? one of ther worst bug in the game made by previous patch (worked before) and no fix for this ? there are fixes for no importancy bug but not for this. I say myself not to play H6 and no to buy its dlc if this bug is stil ingame. THINK UBI!!!! thats ridiculous.
    maybe they fixed it and forgot to write it in the changelog...(I hope) sometimes the changelog doesn't include all the changes and fixes the patch contains...

Looks like this has the potential to be their last patch for the base game, which would be unfortunate.

Many changes and improvements have been made and appreciated, but there are still a few things missing. The main issue for me and my wife is the poor AI.....it seems impossible to create a challenging hot-seat game outside of fighting each other, meaning there is very limited replay value. This led to us playing once every few months and then the game is shelved due to a lack of a rewarding game experience.

AI is worsened by the presence of high-level dynasty weapons which are great for the human players and enjoyable to have, but the AI gets nothing giving the human player another distinct advantage. Perhaps give option to let the AI have them as well?

Was really hoping they would fix the combat sound to avoid chipmunk war at higher game speeds too.

Heroes fan since III, still hoping for the best.

these are some left major/minor bugs (except from the crashes and random freezes which i do not experience). everyone is free to test those and confirm although i already have done that. 3 suggestions here can be seen as bugs ,since the new portraits are not available for use, and two spells have almost the same area of effect and way different damage.

• the combat sound still gets affected by combat speed. the normal combat sound is when combat speed is set to zero which is too low. also some visualizations do not follow up the combat speed(showing damage before effect that caused it).

• wanizame's blood frenzy does not work. the do not do extra 30% damage to targets previously hit by them.

• implement the new content into the campaigns (new artifacts, new buildings, new heroes in taverns, new heroes used by the AI).

• implement the new portraits in hero creation (both in dynasty hero creation and in the custom hero creation in the campaigns).

• the crubicle of chaos does not work as described, it works like normal market. Fix or change of the description recommended.

• if a secondary hero has artifacts on him/her while finishing a campaign map, the effects from those items carry on to the next map. you have to unequip them in order for the hero to not have extra bonuses from before.

• make the fireball area of damage back to 3x3. the current size is too big and makes firestorm obsolete. the latter does less damage for almost the same size area now.

• revert the serpahs and celestials abilities to normal. talking about blade of mercy and blade of epiphany.

• the pit fiends can be affected by puppet master although their description says otherwise.

• the statue of chivalry the statue of the frozen pearl and the rest of the weekly statues give their bonuses for one battle. in the description its says that the statues give bonus for one week.
    Last edited by ChrisD.1; 10-15-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Looks like this has the potential to be their last patch for the base game, which would be unfortunate.

Many changes and improvements have been made and appreciated, but there are still a few things missing. The main issue for me and my wife is the poor AI.....it seems impossible to create a challenging hot-seat game outside of fighting each other, meaning there is very limited replay value. This led to us playing once every few months and then the game is shelved due to a lack of a rewarding game experience.

AI is worsened by the presence of high-level dynasty weapons which are great for the human players and enjoyable to have, but the AI gets nothing giving the human player another distinct advantage. Perhaps give option to let the AI have them as well?

Was really hoping they would fix the combat sound to avoid chipmunk war at higher game speeds too.

Heroes fan since III, still hoping for the best.

I am totally agree. Boring games in hotseat... why Ai can have dinasty weapons? Why my friend and i win all games in hotseat mode? boring of poor ai.... A fan of heroes since heroes II.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast