Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Respawn | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Let's not forget the animals, which in some cases will be far more dangerous than any human enemy!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holographik View Post
    Let's not forget the animals, which in some cases will be far more dangerous than any human enemy!
    That's for sure but they give no XP points

im sorry to tell you but in FC2 you culde have just press F5 and then not just to save your game at the same point you pressed F5 but alsow to respawn there and i think that it will be the same in FC3
    best game in the world.
    pepole the game hasn't even gone out world wild. it's berlay got out in europe and uk and you are still juging the game about the tinyest thing witch shurly be shulved in a week or so. and your just saying that ubi is not helping you or egnoring you but it's not true. your just uncapebole of seeing anythign that it's against what you think! pleese don't bee so spoild and give ubi another week or so and don't jugd the game so fast becouse you cant bring me an example for 1 game that had not at least 20 bags at week of relese world wild(witch hasn't even came yet for this game)
    pleese stop complaning and let ubi sulve the problem
    (i live in europe)

You're absolutely right about that, but will animals respawn? (I think they do, otherwise there will be some point in game that there isn't anything left to kill)

In Red Dead Redemption I killed half of the herd buffalo's and then I read somewhere that those animals don't respawn!(Only the buffalo's don't respawn)
    So now I don't kill them anymore, I just watch :P
    Last edited by Bakie10; 10-02-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakie10 View Post
    You're absolutely right about that, but will animals respawn? (I think they do, otherwise there will be some point in game that there isn't anything left to kill)

In Red Dead Redemption I killed half of the herd buffalo's and then I read somewhere that those animals don't respawn!(Only the buffalo's don't respawn)
    So now I don't kill them anymore, I just watch :P
    There's an achivement for killing every last one

For real? Crappy, I like hunting very much. I hope they will put enough animals in the game.
    So it is possible that one day there will be no more animals and no more bad guys to kill? (Yes I know that it will take a while, but it is possible?)

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    For real? Crappy, I like hunting very much. I hope they will put enough animals in the game.
    So it is possible that one day there will be no more animals and no more bad guys to kill? (Yes I know that it will take a while, but it is possible?)
    He meant Red Dead Redemption not Far Cry 3

Yes, Viragox is right, I meant in Red Dead.Tthey haven't announced any achivements for Far Cry 3.
    In Far Cry 3, I think smaller animals will spawn continuously (Dogs, deer, etc.) But larger predators will either respawn at a slower rate, or not at all. I hope it's the latter

Yes, Viragox is right, I meant in Red Dead.Tthey haven't announced any achivements for Far Cry 3.
    In Far Cry 3, I think smaller animals will spawn continuously (Dogs, deer, etc.) But larger predators will either respawn at a slower rate, or not at all. I hope it's the latter
    Ow ok! I thought you were talking about FC3.
    I like the buffalo's in RDR, don't want to kill them all

I hope you're right about the smaller animals in FC3.
    About the larger, I hope it's the former and then have an achivement for killing for example 15 tigers or something.

me want to kill some water buffolos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12