Thread: STEAM - PC it's here!! | Forums

Well, I pre-purchased and expected it to install but nothing. I even tried the Demo and it doesn't install that either. So it doesn't look to be quite ready yet..

I tried to buy it but i ended up with "ValveTestApp222200". Nothing i can install or click on. Not sure what is up with that.

I will give it a few hours. My Real Tone Cable is still in the mail so i have till friday afternoon to get it sorted out.

eevilways's Avatar Member
    Been waiting for the PC version. I do have it on PS3 and still debating on if I want to buy it again. I would buy a 2nd copy in a heart beat if they wanted to be super nice and let my DLC carry over from PS3 to PC, but doubt that'll happen. And really don't feel like spending $100+ on songs I bought on PS3 already.

Originally Posted by RockinPC Go to original post
    I tried to buy it but i ended up with "ValveTestApp222200". Nothing i can install or click on. Not sure what is up with that.

I will give it a few hours. My Real Tone Cable is still in the mail so i have till friday afternoon to get it sorted out.
    Yea, I got the "ValveTestApp222200" as well.

Nao is on top of the issue, he's checking with Steam.

Good to know i am not the only one. I was getting a little concerned.

working now 2.9 gb file size 45 mins to go 900kbs and slowing lol

CENB's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm downloading the demo but not the beta, cant see any beta on my library!

Originally Posted by f0ster67 Go to original post
    working now 2.9 gb file size 45 mins to go 900kbs and slowing lol
    Were you able to download the beta or just the demo? Im still seing the valvetestapp222200

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... Last ►►