Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M-audio Fast Track v.2 instead of rocksmith cable? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Question M-audio Fast Track v.2 instead of rocksmith cable?

Hi,
    I'd like if M-audio fast track v2 interface would be compatible with Rocksmith for PC.

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

No has yet posted a cable that works with rocksmith other than the one they supply. It seems to act as a hardware d.ongle
    Conversely, the rocksmith cable does however work with other audio software
    If you say 'gullible' slowly it sounds like 'oranges'.

UPlayID: KinchBlade SteamID: KinchBlade

Quote Originally Posted by KinchBlade View Post
    No has yet posted a cable that works with rocksmith other than the one they supply. It seems to act as a hardware d.ongle
    Conversely, the rocksmith cable does however work with other audio software
    that would suck if rocksmith wont work with other (read BETTER) audio interfaces, which users have for years already...

You should try anyway in my opinion, for the only thing the real tone cable does is converting your signal into a digital form.

Well, from Ubisoft's perspective it's a no-brainer anti-piracy move. At the very least they get your cable money.
    And of course it allows them to use only a known cable with predictable behaviour, other cables might introduce variable they can't handle. Who knows?

Out of curiosity, In what way is the Op cable "better" ?

Quote Originally Posted by KinchBlade View Post
    Well, from Ubisoft's perspective it's a no-brainer anti-piracy move. At the very least they get your cable money.
    And of course it allows them to use only a known cable with predictable behaviour, other cables might introduce variable they can't handle. Who knows?

Out of curiosity, In what way is the Op cable "better" ?
    yup, i guess ure right

better cables i mean audio interfaces like m-audio fast track, pod studios etc. and they're better because of lower latency and other technical b***** which i dont understand

I use the Line 6 Guitar port to connect my Guitar to my PC. It is USB like the cable, but I am sure it would be a lot better and also means I don't have to go and buy a cable. I downloaded the demo to give this a try, if I liked it i would have bought it. If people cant use another input device other than the propriety cable, then i think a fair amount of people might move on to the next thing. Myself included. Does anyone know of any other interface to interact with Rocksmith other than the official cable?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer74 View Post
    I use the Line 6 Guitar port to connect my Guitar to my PC. It is USB like the cable, but I am sure it would be a lot better and also means I don't have to go and buy a cable. I downloaded the demo to give this a try, if I liked it i would have bought it. If people cant use another input device other than the propriety cable, then i think a fair amount of people might move on to the next thing. Myself included. Does anyone know of any other interface to interact with Rocksmith other than the official cable?
    please let us know, does it worked

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer74 View Post
    It had been said multiple time on multiple threads that (currently at least) there is no alternative. Such is life.

Yes if people actually have to buy something to pirate this game they will move on

how will we get to sleep at night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast