Thread: Water: Ultra High-- Weird!! | Forums

this is what i took of playing MP just before i posted this and just take a look (sorry for the low res)

see how it looks like the wooden posts look like they have invisibly been extended about 1 metre, its weird. how do i get rid of it.

this is what i took of playing MP just before i posted this and just take a look (sorry for the low res)

see how it looks like the wooden posts look like they have invisibly been extended about 1 metre, its weird. how do i get rid of it.

i'm not quite sure what your'e referring to in those shots....could you identify the specific region of the shot(s)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America!

"Those who have long enjoyed such priveleges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." --Franklin D. Roosevelt

You're talking about the wood that looks like railroad ties, right? It disappears as you get closer to the water.

I dont see it either. I guess since he said irt was invisable, its hard to see. Hell, if its invisable, how can u see it at all?

look at this one then (i dunno how to make it higher res!! ahh!)

Maybe you should open up these pics in photoshop and highlight the parts you're refferring to... I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know what i'm suppose to be seeing in these screenshots.

-ABIT NF7-S (nForce2)
    -Mobile Barton 2600+@2.3GHz
    -Radeon 9800 Pro @ 420/380
    -2x512MB Corsair XMS @ 2-2-2-11
    -Audigy2 Platinum

had to use PAINT lol dont have photoshop

can you see the arrows?
    there not supposed to be a reflection and when i get closer, the "railroad ties" shrink down down down and until im evetually right next to it it goes away, then when i back away, they rise.