Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ps3 wolf dog recruitment ps3!!!!! | Forums

Ps3 wolf dog recruitment ps3!!!!!

WOLF DOGS [DOG]

See original thread on http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/ind...howtopic=59524

INTRODUCTION
    Hello clan seekers thank you for taking your time to read thread it is really appreciated. This thread was started to attract to clan seekers on the PS3 severs. WOLF DOGS [DOG] is recruiting for a 5-6 men team (As well, females are welcome, as well any ethnic, race.). My expections of this clan I created is to know and have environment with people that have passion for Ghost Recon Future Solider like me and my other clan members that belong to us. I am hoping to find potential players with desires to plays AS A TEAM. I am as well looking for LOYAL, RESPECTFUL PLAYERS (NOT CHILDREN). I am also expecting to find players that are ACTIVE ONLINE (ONLINE AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A WEEK). One more important requirement is being a player with communication skills.

ABOUT US
    Well us, Currents Clan members, and friends love to play. We enjoy the game win or lose, and we always have positive attitudes, and always looking for a good time. We work as a team to play and outsmart the enemy and we always have each other's back, and treat every one with respect.

CURRENT MEMBERS
    Leeto313 (Leader) KDR 2.16
    Ragna G Reaper (Lieutenant) KDR 1.56
    Angel Flow (Lieutenant) KDR 3.54 KDR

REQUIREMENTS

NEEDS
    MICS (NOT NOISY!!) (NOR LAGGY)
    Kill Death Ratio of 1.50 and up.
    Good Internet Connection.

WANTS
    LOYALTY AND RESPECT
    TEAMWORK.
    COMMUNICATION .
    BE ONLINE 3-4 TIME A WEEK.
    PASSION FOR GAME.

HOW TO JOIN
    ADD Leeto313 on psn. In that same message write CLAN RECRUIT. I'll follow up with you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. (I will usually be on 8-12 P.M. Eastern time zone)
    Another way to join is through facebook. You can message me on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook....or.andujarortiz

NOTE IMPORTANT

We will not add people at random. EACH applicant will go through an evaluation. That means you will play with us individually. We are looking for members as well as respectful buds.
    Last edited by Leeto313; 09-19-2012 at 04:30 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Leeto313 View Post
    WOLF DOGS [DOG]

See original thread on http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/ind...howtopic=59524

INTRODUCTION
    Hello clan seekers thank you for taking your time to read thread it is really appreciated. This thread started to attract to clan seekers on the PS3 severs. WOLF DOGS [DOG] is recruiting for a 5-6 men team (As well females are welcome, as well any ethnic, race.). My expections of this clan I created is to know and have environment with people that have passion for Ghost Recon Future Solider like me and my other clan members that belong to us. I am hopefully expecting to find potential players with desires to plays AS A TEAM. I am as well looking for LOYAL, RESPECTFUL PLAYERS (NOT CHILDREN). I am also expecting to find players that are ACTIVE ONLINE (ONLINE AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A WEEK). One more important requirement is being a player with communication skills.

ABOUT US
    Well us, Leeto and Ragna(Former Clan Member, and friend) love to play. We enjoy the game win or lose both of us always have positive attitudes, and always looking for a good time. We are both work as a team to play and outsmart the enemy and have always have each other's back, and treat every one with respect. Both of us have positive KDR (KIll DEATH RATIO). Mine at the moment is a 2.16, and Ragna's is a 1.56. We are not the best nor expect to be, but expect to be decent.

FORMER MEMBERS

REQUIREMENTS

NEEDS
    WANTS
    LOYALTY AND RESPECT
    TEAMWORK.
    COMMUNICATION .
    PASSION FOR GAME.

HOW TO JOIN
    ADD Leeto313 on psn. In that same message write CLAN RECRUIT. I'll follow up with you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. (I will be usually on 8-12 P.M. Eastern time zone)
    Another way to join is through facebook. You can message me on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook....or.andujarortiz

NOTE IMPORTANT

We will not add people randomly. EACH applicant will through evaluation. That means you will play with us individually. We are looking for members as well as respectful buds.
    I am sorry for what i'm about to say regarding this I absolutely dis like these types of clans/squads with the idea of a KDR requirement it's nonsense and it is discouraging for the people who want to join a squad/clan for the fact is this game is different in that matter because it's a tact base game NOT COD if it was then yes it should count for those that play it, A person in this game can be 10-20 with over 20,000 or more xp's witch shows how much team work and tact goes into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeto313 View Post
    FORMER MEMBERS

REQUIREMENTS

NEEDS
    WANTS
    LOYALTY AND RESPECT
    TEAMWORK.
    COMMUNICATION .
    PASSION FOR GAME.
    There are multiple issues involved with your post:

1) this should be in the recruitment forum, not the Console general discussion forum.
    2) your thing says "FORMER MEMBERS" I'm not sure if that was a mistake, or for some reason you did that on purpose.
    3) You put too much emphasis on KD, when instead it should be on XP per match, or objective play.

Quote Originally Posted by Koqex View Post
    There are multiple issues involved with your post:

1) this should be in the recruitment forum, not the Console general discussion forum.
    2) your thing says "FORMER MEMBERS" I'm not sure if that was a mistake, or for some reason you did that on purpose.
    3) You put too much emphasis on KD, when instead it should be on XP per match, or objective play.
    people on this forum cry too much about kd doesn't matter
    but get a 6v6 of 1.50s n up vs 1.49 n down and i bet 9x out of 10 1.50^ wins

If you dont think so challenge us to a squad match
    KEQ #1 clan on ps3

Quote Originally Posted by SoCoM101ist View Post

KEQ #1 clan on ps3
    nonsense when a think tact game is involved end of story.

would you rather have some1 15-2 to spawn on when u died
    or spawn in the spawn everytime you died because your squadmates die everytime time they see some1 n go 10-20

the guy that goes 2to1 is holdin them back allowin you to cap the objective
    the guy who goes 10-20 is useless no matter how "tact" you put it

I have a 2.23 kd n a 80% win%
    and 60%of times i play with randoms n still win

without killin n holdin back your opponents you cant cap objectives
    so your kd theory in a "tact" game is alittle flawed

Quote Originally Posted by socom101ist View Post
    or spawn in the spawn everytime you died because your squadmates die everytime time they see some1 n go 10-20

i have a 2.23 kd n a 80% win%

o.k. Your right as far as being competitive like say a squad match but then again i rather spawn on the man with good tactics than the super soldier for he would more than likely be the obj capture to help him with the obj just happen right now wash up the other team twice.

Quote Originally Posted by socom101ist View Post

i have a 2.23 kd n a 80% win%

o.k. Your right as far as being competitive like say a squad match but then again i rather spawn on the man with good tactics than the super soldier for he would more than likely be the obj capture to help him with the obj just happen right now wash up the other team twice, i was the capture on all obj's had 12-7 xp 12275
    on top at the end you tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCoM101ist View Post

KEQ #1 clan on ps3
    I am KEQ bud lols

Oh **** lol my bad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast