Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonus/Meter Crafting | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by Serrachio View Post
    No thanks. Bonus tweaking sounds like it gives players too much control.
    This. It should be set for all. If Incognito was to be 900 points, imagine the levels of OSB, it would be horrendous.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by stingray10 View Post
    This. It should be set for all. If Incognito was to be 900 points, imagine the levels of OSB, it would be horrendous.
    actually it wouldn't be any different as it already is horrendous. But with my experience from playing AC3 smokebomb's frequency was quite reduced with the 80 second cooldown even though everyone pretty much used the profile with smokebomb since it was the first one to pick.

the best you can do is get at least 5 OSB as you have to consider the cool down of the ability and the activity/opportunities of the match...
    the average amount of poison kills i saw per match in ACR were around 4.. 5-6 were with some luck.

so incognito 900 + 300 poison + 150 focus (each kill having focus)

that's a 6750 total point score from your kills, your variety bonuses are more difficult to gain as you can't use reckless, discreet or silent. If you are only using smoke bomb and poison it means you have no defense! another downside.
    you also have to deal with people with the shield ability...

so i don't think it would be much of a problem.
    Last edited by Grygier; 09-15-2012 at 09:34 PM.

http://grygier.daportfolio.com
    personal website and portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray10 View Post
    Too late for that. Osb is already terrible. But I do agree with you. This is a Good idea that wouldn't work.
    <3 Online Settings

Yes, that is my gamertag -__-

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSettings View Post
    Too late for that. Osb is already terrible. But I do agree with you. This is a Good idea that wouldn't work.
    What if in AC4 there is no smoke bomb anymore... or the abilities increase even more in cool down reducing they're frequency. already with smokebomb's 80 second cooldown things went from '**** this game" to a simple "sigh...".

http://grygier.daportfolio.com
    personal website and portfolio.

I think someone may have mentioned in another thread awhile ago about sessions that are ability specific which would be cool as well as bonus or streak specific but the main problem I see is that it would split the player base even more. Imagine, if you will, most players doing private matches that are ability, perk or streak specific. Who would be left to play the game generically? I like the variety of choices but there are as many choices as there are players. I think the game could be left as is and we the players would have a better chance of setting things up if we were a bit tighter knit. We could have tournaments in the sense that you dont actually win some physical item but bragging rights(I guess). It is our game(in that we buy it) and we can make it our own. Whats intended and what actually is are two different things anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Grygier View Post
    What if in AC4 there is no smoke bomb anymore... or the abilities increase even more in cool down reducing they're frequency. already with smokebomb's 80 second cooldown things went from '**** this game" to a simple "sigh...".
    You know what I want? A game mode that is exactly like Manhunt. (hear me out). Fix ground finish priority. Fix stun prompt. Take out stunning civilians. Bring back stun locking. Shorten stun range, only by a little, but make it much slower. Fix the stupid unreliable lock system. (basically just bring back brotherhood). But here's the twist, only allow smoke bomb on defense, and don't make it throwable. I know guys, it's crazy, but it is possible to push the x button before throwing a smoke. You CAN kill someone without first tossing them a smoke. Go try it. I know it's hard. God. Stop abusing smoke.

Call the game type "Good players only" lol. Sigh...
    <3 Online Settings

Yes, that is my gamertag -__-

If youre going to get rid of smoke bomb for offense then I think you should also get rid of reset cooldowns for defense.

You know what I want? ... basically just bring back brotherhood
    Lol I was thinking just that while reading your descriptions, 'so basically brotherhood?'.
    I partly agree about the smoke on offense. In competitive matches where the defensive team has smoke/mutes and are aggressive beasts, it can be very useful if at least one team mate brings an offensive smoke. Hate it though when I'm blending all alone and being OSBed, smoke makes you feel so helpless.

For myself, I never consider using a smoke bomb against 2 (or more) opponents offensive. It is necessary because you will be stunned by the second opponent if you don't use it. My objection is to the people who sprint up and drop smoke (usually on someone caught in animation) to kill a single opponent. Learns some skill people. Or at least the brains not to use an ability to get a 150 point kill.

You know what I want? A game mode that is exactly like Manhunt. (hear me out). Fix ground finish priority. Fix stun prompt. Take out stunning civilians. Bring back stun locking. Shorten stun range, only by a little, but make it much slower. Fix the stupid unreliable lock system. (basically just bring back brotherhood). But here's the twist, only allow smoke bomb on defense, and don't make it throwable. I know guys, it's crazy, but it is possible to push the x button before throwing a smoke. You CAN kill someone without first tossing them a smoke. Go try it. I know it's hard. God. Stop abusing smoke.

Call the game type "Good players only" lol. Sigh...
    lol i agree but if they take out osb this is what they would need to do for it to be an even game and not OP defense

- Acro and Aireal kills need to have a farther range such as in brohood
    - The great idea of being able to still stun when you poisoned needs to go
    - Ground finishes should not take priority
    - Disguise should give hidden
    - LOL and if i lock on to the Knight, guess what ubisoft i didnt mean kill the Decon
    btw whos dumb idea was it that if i lock onto someone that i want to jump next to them
    In the words of i2eign DoVVn " I'll bet you with a broken controller and free internet. In fact i already have."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12