Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable to start Raven Strike missions | Forums

Thats good to hear doogsy.. I'll definitely try later and hopefully it solves my problem.

@Unplug2k2... That's good to know also, although in my case undesirable. I'm not looking to get a refund, what I really want is to be able to play this content. Nice to have this as recourse if I need it though.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Here is a little update on the status of my loading problem.

Deleting the cache seemed to work for me as once I did that then started the game, it downloaded the most recent update and then I was able to start a new Raven Strike campaign. Happy day!

My joy was short lived though when I came back later in the evening and tried to load the earlier saved campaign... Once again blank loading screen. Clearing the cache fixed this again, which let me get back in to my earlier campaign.
    '
    While I am glad there is a way around this, this is *not* an acceptable fix. Clearing the cache whenever i want to play FS just isn't going to fly with me. This means that every time I go to play any game I will need to sit through the latest update(s) and patches before I can play. Like I said not acceptable.

@Ubi-Mush: did you get any kind of response from support on this issue?

Peace out...

FS will surely be remembered as nothing but a dirty great stain against Ubi's quality control measures.

I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to agree with you doogsy.

I like to think of myself as one of the more understanding gamers out there, all games have problems especially at launch. But they eventually get resolved for the most part and in good order. This just doesn't seem to be the case here with Ubi and FS. Disappointing really.. especially in this case. This game is brilliant when it works correctly.

Peace out...

We are aware of this issue and working to identify its origin.
    If you are facing this issue, please indicate your model of Xbox 360.

Senior Community Developer - Massive Entertainment
    Twitter:@aemond

Ubi_Antoine..

I have an xbox360 Slim with a 250 GB HD. Game and DLC installed on HD, saved games on the internal 4GB memory.

If you need any additional information please ask.

Thanks.

I have a similar issue but it's not isolated to the DLC. Sometimes I'll have to dashboard when trying to play a normal campaign mission.

Have an older 360 with a 20GB HD.

I have also been having this issue with the regular campaign AND the Raven DLC. I Have a slim Xbox 360 with 250HD.

I'm honestly getting tired of defending this awesome game to my friends who bash on it and play CoD. (im a big GhostRecon fan)I really enjoy this game but like everyone else I am getting tired of all these issues.
    To date I have $85 invested in this game (between DLC and game purchase) and I am starting to regret it. I only hope and pray that IF there's a GRFS sequal it turns out to be a finished product because this getting ridiculous. I can only speak for myself but if this continues ....I'm done investing anymore money...going in the trade in pile.

I hate to repeat the same message.. but am stuck cold.. Cannot proceed to the third chapter of the Raven DLC, getting blank screen immediately when the video is supposed to play.. Have cleared cache to no resolve. Am on a new Xbox 360 250Gb.

Thanks guys for providing the information required, I have passed this along.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast