Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable to start Raven Strike missions | Forums

Unable to start Raven Strike missions

Purchased the Raven Strike DLC yesterday.

Fired up the game today and wanted to run through the new campaign missions. The option is there to choose the new Raven Strike campaign, but once I do and then choose a difficulty level, I get stuck at the infinite black screen. Numerous reboots of the console, exiting and restarting the game, redownloading the DLC, etc have not worked even once. So in essence I have spent MS points on something that I cannot use. I am quite irritated to say the least and very unhappy with UBI right about now.

Game is installed to my HD and all updates applied.
    Arctic Strike DLC has been purchased and downloaded, as has the Raven Strike DLC.
    I have not tried to go into a MP game or play the vanilla campaign since downloading the Raven Strike DLC.

Does anyone have any ideas or tips I can try?

Thanks in advance!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That sucks.

I'm really sorry

I ran into the issue you have before, but by just dashboarding and reloading the game worked for me. Try redownloading the content.

Quote Originally Posted by IMI E D I C View Post
    I ran into the issue you have before, but by just dashboarding and reloading the game worked for me. Try redownloading the content.
    I had this type of problem right after the game was released, but like you said dashboarding was able to get around it. Not in this case. Redownloading the content didn't help either. I am able to start a new campaign of the original missions just fine. Thanks for the suggestions.

I had the same problem you did and tried all the same actions you did, to no avail. Finally I got it working after I cleared the console's system cache and let the game re-download the newest TU and cloud settings. It's worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyB2 View Post
    I had the same problem you did and tried all the same actions you did, to no avail. Finally I got it working after I cleared the console's system cache and let the game re-download the newest TU and cloud settings. It's worth a shot.
    Thanks for the info B2.. I'll give that a shot later after work. Till then I've got my fingers crossed that it will solve my issue.

If it does I owe you a pint!

I have notified the team of this issue.

Hey Nerve, clearing the cache fixed my problem.

Why is it that everything out of the box for GRFS simply doesn't work. Ubisoft REALLY needs to review it's QA teams. This is getting ridiculous. It makes for an extremely infuriating experience. I hope the same doesn't happen on the PC version.

@Ubi Mush

I sincerely hope that all the collective QA issues make it through. This is an extremely poor standard, one that is unacceptable in Ubisoft's case. I mean not ONE single thing has been issue free. I just...Why?!?

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

or just call xbox support center, tell them you paid for content that doesn't work and ask for refund. They have a very good assist team and will either solve the situation or refund you. I had trouble before and they went through all of them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast