Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacklist Checklist | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 View Post
    UPDATE TIME!

Yup! I can, happily, once again cross off yet another item off the Checklist! And it's a pretty big one as well -- Closer Than Ever. In case you haven't seen (but of course you guys have), Zack demonstrated the feature started in Chaos Theory (and suspended in Conviction) is actually returning. That means there's slightly less red now and slightly more green. Keep in mind the footage was Pre-Alpha still which may indicate they used an old build to show i off and that the final game's CTE might be a bit different (slight tweaks to animations, distance reduced or altered, etc.) OR that they are currently still in Pre-Alpha. Interesting to note is that the video also reveals a non-lethal takedown.
    Thank you.
    It's great that the Dev's are listing to the fan's. Thank you UbiSoft!!
    Last edited by SCCUser1978; 11-16-2012 at 02:58 AM.
    Uplay Gametag:SCCUser1978

Splinter Cell isn't just a game, it's a way of life.

Add suggestions for Splinter Cell 7

Splinter Cell 7 Wishlist.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by SCCUser1978 View Post
    Thank you.
    It's great that the Dev's are listing to the fan's. Thank you UbiSoft!!
    Couldn't agree more! Looks like some of the devs at Ubisoft do care about the fans

Quote Originally Posted by CounterNinja View Post
    Couldn't agree more! Looks like some of the devs at Ubisoft do care about the fans
    love your avatar CounterNinja...I always wished Ubi would make Sam an unlockable skin for the AC games and one of the Assassins an unlockable skin in the SC games haha
    RIP Tom Clancy
    - Perfectionist -
    - Phantom Player -

Check out my art: Facebook | Instagram | DeviantArt | Tumblr
    Forum threads: SC7 Wishlist | Blacklist Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 View Post
    love your avatar CounterNinja...I always wished Ubi would make Sam an unlockable skin for the AC games and one of the Assassins an unlockable skin in the SC games haha

Ezio with a gun would be pretty interesting to see (Hidden gun doesn't count)

Quote Originally Posted by CounterNinja View Post
    Of course they do
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Of course they do
    They do, they honesty do? Just kidding.
    Uplay Gametag:SCCUser1978

Splinter Cell isn't just a game, it's a way of life.

Add suggestions for Splinter Cell 7

Splinter Cell 7 Wishlist.

I like the idea of interrogating random sentries for info, but I don't think that applies to a ghost playthrough. Maybe a non-lethal playthrough, though

Also, I was initially a little put off by Ironsides not being the voice in this game until you mentioned James Bond. Now, it seems perfectly acceptable to have another "actor" play our hero.

I vowed to not preorder the next splinter cell, but after seeing the ghost playthrough, I am seriously thinking of breaking that vow.

Quote Originally Posted by kidmosey View Post
    I like the idea of interrogating random sentries for info, but I don't think that applies to a ghost playthrough. Maybe a non-lethal playthrough, though

Also, I was initially a little put off by Ironsides not being the voice in this game until you mentioned James Bond. Now, it seems perfectly acceptable to have another "actor" play our hero.

I vowed to not preorder the next splinter cell, but after seeing the ghost playthrough, I am seriously thinking of breaking that vow.
    Have you seen the Closer Than Ever video? It's way better than the Ghost video. I'm still hesitant because even though we can ghost through portions of it, they said the game WILL have forced action sequences. But with Dishonored and Hitman coming out where you can go completely nonlethal (in the case of Dishonored) and kill only the targets and no one else (in the case of Hitman), the industry has shown stealth doesn't need to have an action "crutch" -- the game simply needs to ALLOW action. I would love Blacklist so much more if they abandoned forced action (or kept it for only like 2-5 moments in the entire game) but still allowed people to gun their way through exactly like Hitman and Dishonored are doing (and getting high marks and sales)

All the stealth elements in the world can't make up for missions where the enemies always wind up knowing you're there, missions which funnel you through a place so you essentially have to fight the enemies, etc. However....if they can prove to me the stealth is really there and that the game doesn't force me to play -- then it has the chance to beat Hitman or Dishonored -- but the action needs to not be forced on me or if so....VERY minimal throughout the entire game
    RIP Tom Clancy
    - Perfectionist -
    - Phantom Player -

Check out my art: Facebook | Instagram | DeviantArt | Tumblr
    Forum threads: SC7 Wishlist | Blacklist Checklist

And more diverse environments!
    Conviction was almost all office-buildings and warehouses, even in Den. Ops.
    More snow missions, beach landings, torrential rain, boat environments, boat missions, cave missions, maybe even an insertion-by-air mission(s)?
    More blending in with the crowd and eliminating tails? But not too much of it.
    Finally, the guards - yes - more real-world AIs, as you said. Like Paco. More humorous encounters. Hear more of the real-world stories from the news and mouths of guards and civilians.

Ability to use objects in environment to fight! Like in hitman. Use a bust or flagpole or golf club for last resort/stealth kill/KO.

i pray they remove the force action scene, no one will like them and it will not be needed at all and just be better if they build those scene with stealth and action in mind.

it will make the player feel like his action had some effect on the outcome
    Support This Check List, Feature that would make everyone player style happy.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...list-Checklist

Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast