Thread: searching for friends to play with | Forums

Exclamation searching for friends to play with

hello

i've playing ghost recon recon in the past few weeks and it was very fun but the only problem was that it wasn'tfun play alone without anyone to talk to and do obejctives with.

plz write me your skype name in comments in order so we can talk and play together.

hopefully we'll play together
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello, We are currently recruiting members of any skill level, whether you are a pro at the game or a new starter we accept all. We use Teamwork, Tactics and Communication to work towards obtaining the objective and taking down anyone that gets in our way. We hold practice sessions twice a week to help improve our Teamwork and Communication as well as work on Tactics. If you would like to become a member of this gaming community with more than 2000+ members then please add me for more information or go to www.tacticalgaming.net and fill out our application form. We play across PS3/360/PC

If you want to speak on skype my name is tgbrownietlfc

Quote Originally Posted by TGbrownietlfc View Post
    Hello, We are currently recruiting members of any skill level, whether you are a pro at the game or a new starter we accept all. We use Teamwork, Tactics and Communication to work towards obtaining the objective and taking down anyone that gets in our way. We hold practice sessions twice a week to help improve our Teamwork and Communication as well as work on Tactics. If you would like to become a member of this gaming community with more than 2000+ members then please add me for more information or go to www.tacticalgaming.net and fill out our application form. We play across PS3/360/PC

If you want to speak on skype my name is tgbrownietlfc
    plz accept my skype and uplay invite

I have accepted you skype and sent you one the uplay account I use on this is not the uplay account I use to play GRFS :P

How old are you? Be honest, just so that we dont have a big age difference.

I myself am 18. Other squads members range from in their 20's to 40's