Thread: New Title Update just dropped for consoles. And they're getting double XP too. | Forums

New Title Update just dropped for consoles. And they're getting double XP too.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...t-Title-Update

Here over at the PC community, we get almost zilch info about the game being fixed. Ubi just hates PC, don't they?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It was released on console first then about a month later...PC
    When they create a patch for pc it will take longer than the consoles because PC's are more complex than consoles.
    On top of that there are alot more issues to address on PC than the consoles.

My guess is that UBI want to release a permanent fix patch...it's every game developers way they want to release a patch that reduces the likelihood of another patch being needed.
    We thought it was 1.4 but now they are working hard on 1.5 and we should just wait and see.

That's my logic anyway.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [PC] player
    Lvl 50 Engineer
    Add N3tSlayer for online play with communication!!!

Click Here for Ghost Recon Future Soldier [PC] Memory Fix! (for 64-bit sytems with at least 4GB of RAM)

Tired of complaining about GRFS PC? Why not help out? Community suggestion thread here

It's not about how famous you are for your skillset, it's about being hard to find.

No, Ubi just wants to milk PC community with bad ports unlike EA(which also milks but at least their games are working). Also i doubt they are developing something at the moment.

I read somewhere on the forums by Ubi-Antonio or something that a possible release could be coming within the next month! Don't know how true it is, am trying to find the quote :P

Quote Originally Posted by TGbrownietlfc View Post
    I read somewhere on the forums by Ubi-Antonio or something that a possible release could be coming within the next month! Don't know how true it is, am trying to find the quote :P
    Indeed http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...94#post8552894
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Knew it haha

I really hope that the next update fixes all the connection problems when matchmaking and i hope it comes soon.