Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III Unlockable Armor | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin's Creed III Unlockable Armor

So I decided to have an Assassin's Creed marathon the other day and now I have just finished Assassin's Creed II when I realized that Ezio Auditore da Firenze had the ability to unlock a very prestigious, powerful, and dense armor. I.e. The Armor of Altair, the Armor of Brutus, and the Armor of Ishak Pasha. My major question that's been hounding me since then is: does Connor Kenway also receive a special unlockable armor, and if so, where and what is it? Reply if you know!

What if we don't know ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "LONG LIVE THE MORGIA!!"

No.

It's been confirmed that there won't be any armor in the game, since they've gone back to the AC1 health system (it regenerates when you're not in combat), there's no real point in having armor anymore, plus, suits of armor were pretty much obsolete in the 18th century, so it wouldn't fit the time period.

They have said that we will have the ability to customize Connor's look, but not much beyond that. But armor is definitely out.
    Last edited by AnthonyA85; 08-30-2012 at 01:51 AM.
    "I'll cleave ya lengthwise! Maggots!" - Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch.

Not armor, for the reasons listed above me, but maybe a special outfit or something.

I think the idea of special unlockable armors will be continued with outfits... Wich is what the armors basicaly were, for me atleast

Most likely not.

Hutchinson said they wouldn't put things in the game simply because it's been in the series before, and I think that includes "super-armor". It was fun in AC2, but stupid. Armor that never breaks and gives you ridiculous health? Yeah, thanks, I'd love to cheat. It's why I never wore the armor in Revelations or Brotherhood.

I'd assume, due to guns and all that jazz, that "super-armor" would be pointless anyway. Maybe a unique costume or weapon skin, but that's about as far as it should (and probably will) go.

If anything, I'd say you should get cool items from different factions. Better, cooler-looking bows from a Hunting Guild; better hidden blades and attachments from Assassin missions and contacts; better weapons and unique bows from the Natives. Stuff like that, that's my guess.

Well, I for one love the idea of outfits! When it comes to gaming I usually dress my characters up in normal clothing instead of armor/combat gear.

Unlockable armour - no. Unlockable outfits - possibly a 100% yes.

*pure speculation - however outfits are being given out as DLC in some editions of the game. I would be surprised if we couldn't by clothes etc*
    Last edited by pacmanate; 08-30-2012 at 12:30 PM.

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.

perhaps the early concept art lithograph i got with my Desmond hoodie will be an unlockable outfit in ACIII, it was Native American Style Assassin Robes, they were also bulky like the Armour of Brutus and looked totally badass so maybe they put it in as an outfit

Is this to unlock the Assassin's Creed III Unlockable Armor. Could someone please tell me where can I find all the stuff I need to unlock Altair's Armor? Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast