Thread: Leaderboard Loosers | Forums

Leaderboard Loosers

why do you even play,..? id like to know why the top spot on the jsf is so important to you that you boost uncontrollably to get there. do you bring the kiddies in and show them , look at me arnt i awsome, tell all your friends just how great you are. what an absolute looser. every time these bogas accounts pop up then so do you. T12376 , streyman, and VR-HOMOCIDE . everyone knows you have been boosting off these accounts so why do it. it must be to show the kids or impress a not too bright girl . whatever the reason its really sad to see a grown man resorting to this behaviour to impress someone . seriously guy , grow a spine and stop cheating your way through this game. your a laughing stock.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    or impress a not too bright girl . .
    lmao thats how much some of the guys on the leaderboard need to get help. T I don't think those guys care lol it must be because this game is the only thing they can think "I guess I'm not a loser now cos im in the EW leaderboards!". Don't worry though Dr Amadou de bankole is gonna give them a diagnosis soon when they realise the girl they liked laughed in their face when they thought showing their leaderboard position would work lmao.

if he isn't doing it to impress a girl then he's gota be a complete weirdo or something , showing off his jsf stats to kids that think he's the coolest guy they know . i am an endwar junkie but i play the game. i don't see what enjoyment someone would get from just boosting wins, especially when everyone knows it. i suppose some people just don't have any gaming scruples at all. wasters..
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.