hello guys
    what we can see in the new prince of persia screenshots
    We will look to 3 things :
    1- the prince
    2-open world
    3-Egypt
    First the prince is Black and with big muscles Just like kratos
    ubisoft wants to make Prince of Persia such as kratos Because
    (Ubisoft animation director Jan-Erik Sjovall has told CVG that the publisher has "lost so many Prince of Persia players to God of War" - but is hopeful it can get them back with new release The Forgotten Sands.)
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...ayers-ubisoft/
    Second the open world
    Open world comes from the Assassin's Creed All what ubisoft think About it now
    is assassin's creed And make Prince of Persia such as Assassin's Creed for more Assassin's Creed games
    Third egypt . What were they thinking when they decided to make the Prince of Persia in Egypt
    well ​​Egypt Idea Comes from when ubisof ask the fans About the Future of Assassin's Creed

http://www.empirestategamer.com/wp-c...lines-Edit.jpg

and The fans started talking about Assassin's Creed 3 in Egypt All these questions
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452285

ubisoft : hmmm let's make the prince of persia in egypt (persia is not in egypt )

dear ubisoft We want the old prince Because Without the Prince there is no Prince of Persia
    Do not be like capcom And what they did with dante dmc Thank you

Last edited by prince-36; 08-27-2012 at 10:34 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How can you know that it truly is open-world?
    What's the matter with Egypt? It's Prince OF Persia, not Prince IN Persia. Sands of Time took place in India for a while, 08 in a fantasy world that they didn't even mention to be Persia other than the gods they worshiped.
    I agree though that the Prince looks kinda like Kratos.

~ Light and proud ~
    Nimic nu e adevarat.Totul e permis.
    Signature made by EmperorxZurg ; Avatar made by Blind2Society - Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by POP1Fan View Post
    How can you know that it truly is open-world?
    What's the matter with Egypt? It's Prince OF Persia, not Prince IN Persia. Sands of Time took place in India for a while, 08 in a fantasy world that they didn't even mention to be Persia other than the gods they worshiped.
    I agree though that the Prince looks kinda like Kratos.
    The gods in POP 08 were ancient gods of Persia. So, even if it's a fantasy world, it's inspired from Persia...

Quote Originally Posted by marouane87 View Post
    The gods in POP 08 were ancient gods of Persia. So, even if it's a fantasy world, it's inspired from Persia...
    "other than the gods they worshiped"
    I know that Ahura Mazda and Angra Manyu were Persian gods. Actually they are even characters in my new book that I am writing.

~ Light and proud ~
    Nimic nu e adevarat.Totul e permis.
    Signature made by EmperorxZurg ; Avatar made by Blind2Society - Thanks guys.

it seems to me like, if it IS in fact the next PoP game, that's not egypt so much as it's the ancient persian empire (possibly the achaemenid empire from between 550-330 bc) which covered parts of egypt as well. if anything, were this really a PoP game, it could prove to be one of the more historically accurate incarnations.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

He has no hair. That's my problem. Doesn't look cool.

The "New PoP Deathbringers" Team My Twitter/PSN: Ted95On
    "Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul, in this response all evil chose to claim her for their very own."

hello guys!!! i agree with prince -36! We want the old prince of persia back!!

I don't feel like Prince of Persia is a one-character series (and really, it hasn't been ever since the so-called "original" Prince-number two- was made.) I think there are certain design qualities I expect to see in a Prince character, but I don't think it's a great idea to just make game after game about the same guy just because you like him. A lot of successful games don't carry over characters from game to game. They have gaps of thousands of years between games even though they're very close in terms of design. New characters should be well within the designers' capability to create. They shouldn't need to hide behind one guy over and over like they've been doing. RPGs routinely create new casts of 7-9 characters and 5-10 new villains. Prince of Persia is much more minimal in terms of having a lot of characters, so it shouldn't be too much to ask for them to come up with new characters every three or four games, nor should it be too much to ask audiences to be mature about that and not shy away from characters who might make them feel different emotions from those they've felt in the past.

we must admit there is no prince that has the same sembiances as the other .
    i mean, even if it's the sequel of SoT, the WW prince is WAY DIFFERENT than the SoT one.
    Same for the T2T one.
    nyhow answering to the question of this thred
    NOTHING! we can see nothing in this new supposed PoP

Good God!!

That can't actually be the new Prince of Persia... can it?

"Similar stories color their lives... Could these figures be the same person - their life extended and transformed by a Piece of Eden?"

[url=http://www.youtube.com/wa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast