Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Are Recruiting | Forums

We Are Recruiting

The A-Team is recruiting and we are looking for serious gamer to help out the team. Their is no kd requirement, we are just looking for good team players who have a mic and communicate well. If your interested just reply with your PSN name and we will shoot you a invite.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

l-_-LiamC-_-l i got mic

I am interested!

My PSN is haikallp

Hqve been playing GRFS for qbout 3mths now. Specialize in Rifleman and Engineer position. Have a microphone and believe in teamwork. Send me an invite!

Kingwaramp psn I have mic hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by l-_-LiamC-_-l View Post
    l-_-LiamC-_-l i got mic
    Man Liam you've been bouncing from clan to clan haven't you.

We are currently full on our clan roster for GRFS. well, at least until ubisoft deems it ok to make the squad cap more than 32. however, if you would like, you can always submit your request on our site and check in with us occasionally, right now we have 25, but are waiting conformation on 7 that are going to be joining us soon. the Clans website is
    www.the-a-team-ps3.clan.su

Quote Originally Posted by l-_-LiamC-_-l View Post
    l-_-LiamC-_-l i got mic
    hey man don't add this guy here liamc he is a squad match junkie and if you don't do squad matches to his liking he will leave and he's trying to trophies hunt for a decoy domination

Quote Originally Posted by smilecry View Post
    hey man don't add this guy here liamc he is a squad match junkie and if you don't do squad matches to his liking he will leave and he's trying to trophies hunt for a decoy domination
    Ya he used to be in my clan but left because there weren't squad matches available any time hey felt like playing.

how bout you two argue between each other in a PM and not on this thread. It doesn't matter if anyone wants to join right now, we are currently full.

Don't flatter yourself, I have no intention of joining your squad. I was just saying that LiamC bounces from clan to clan, but hey if you want that in your clan then knock yourself out. To tell you the truth I could care less about your clan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast