Thread: Is it possible to add older Ubisoft games to Uplay? | Forums

Is it possible to add older Ubisoft games to Uplay?

Hi guys i have bought many Ubisoft games (splinter cell series,driver series,far cry series and other) and i would like to know if its possible to add these games to my Uplay account so i can play them whenever i want to without the need of the disc.Thx in advance
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksalterego View Post
    Hi guys i have bought many Ubisoft games (splinter cell series,driver series,far cry series and other) and i would like to know if its possible to add these games to my Uplay account so i can play them whenever i want to without the need of the disc.Thx in advance
    Hi there,

For titles - purchased on disc, at present there is no way to add these to the Uplay PC client - to allow downloads for install - you would need to install the game, on a different PC - using the disc.

This may change in the future, but at present, please make sure to retain the install media

The game's should be linked to the account though, so you would have access else where, but you would need to install the game from disc.

I hope this answers your question?
    Last edited by Mr_Shade; 08-26-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Yes,yes it answers my question .I hope there ll be such a feature in the future cause i would find it rly usefull to be able to download all my ubisoft games and play them without any discs.The uplay developers should learn from Origin and steam...anyways thx for the answer man

Hi Mr_Shade

I recently bought a copy of Assassin's Creed THE FIRST GAME in the hopes of syncing it with Uplay. While installing it, I was directed to my Online Ubisoft account in the browser and I could register then and there without the need of a registry key. But the no record/achievement of the game has appeared on my online account as well as the Uplay Client. Kindly help me sync my achievements and recorded data online.

can i add my older UBIsoft games to u play?
    those games i have with key?
    or when this feature will be availabe to UPLAY
    is this feature is under construction ? like Origin and Steam did already
    pks admin reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    This may change in the future, but at present, please make sure to retain the install media
    Any update on this?

Hi Ronderstal - You will be able to add older games to the Uplay client in the future, but at present the titles must be Uplay enabled.