Raven Strike DLC - available on September 11
We are glad to announce a second DLC package for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Raven Strike will be a throwback to traditional Ghost Recon gameplay. It features larger maps, complex missions and an increased level of difficulty. The DLC contains three campaign missions and a new Guerilla Mode map, each playable with up to four players.
- NORTH AMERICA: Raven Strike will be available on September 11th, 2012 for 1200 Microsoft points on Xbox Live or $14.99 on the PlayStation Network. It can be pre-ordered on PlayStation Network at GameStop and Best Buy.
- EUROPE: Raven Strike will be available on September 11th, 2012 on Xbox 360 for 1200 Microsoft points and September 12th, 2012 on PlayStation 3 for 14.99€.
Raven Strike includes:
3 new missions in Campaign Mode
- Secure Dawn: A foggy marsh in Kazakhstan, the Ghosts are not allowed access to advanced technology (no optical camouflage, drone or sensor grenade).
- Cold Walker: A train depot on the Russian countryside.
- Argent Thunder: A night time urban setting in Moscow.
1 new map in Guerrilla Mode
- Sawmill: Face 50 waves of enemies on the foggy Russian countryside
The development team is also working on further DLC content, planned for release later this fall.
Last edited by Ubi-Brock; 08-21-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Update 09/11: Raven Strike DLC Videos
Last edited by Ubi_Antoine; 09-11-2012 at 04:58 PM.