Week 28 Challenge: "Are You Gonna Go My Way" (Single Note) by Lenny Kravitz
1) A song and particular arrangement will be posted before Tuesday every week.
2) There are four competitive categories. To foster a fair, fun, and competitive environment, players should self-select into the category that best describes their ability. This categorization should remain stable from week to week, unless a player determines that they have initially self-selected into the wrong division.
Division I: Can level most songs to 100%, and can play most songs proficiently - 95+% accuracy. Can master songs like Mean B!tch, Chimney, Good Enough etc.
Division II: Can level several songs to 100%, may have trouble accurately playing them at that level. General accuracy 85-95%.
Division III: May level some easier songs to 100, but others will be partially leveled. Regularly scores 70-95k. Can level songs like Song 2 single note, Go With The Flow combo, Angela, or chord arrangements to 100%.
Division IV: New to guitar. No songs really leveled to 100%.
There will also be "honorable mentions" for note streak, accuracy, and master mode entries.
3) Each participant is allowed to make a single entry in the division they have selected. All submissions for the main divisions should be in standard rehearsal or performance mode, even for songs that are mastered. Master Mode entries will not count towards the competition scoring.
4) Entries must be made by replying to the song thread with your score and difficulty in the title (this way we won't have to sift through post content). For example: 124,033 (Division I).
5) Please only submit one score per song. If you play the song later in the week and do better, go to your original post and edit with the replacement score and pic.
6) To be entered in the competition you must submit a picture of the song results replay screen (showing score, percentage, and note streak)
7) All entries must be in before Monday, so by 11:59 Sunday night (based on EST Time Zone or UTC-5 internationally)
8) A separate thread showing the winners of each difficulty category will be posted by the previous week's winner, and the selection of the following week's song will be the responsibility of one of these winners.
9) We will rotate the responsibility of selecting the next song and arrangement each week starting with Division IV, III, II, then I. Rinse and repeat.
10) In the event that the winner does not respond to a PM notification to start a new thread by Tuesday, the winner of the next category in the rotation will be notified to select an arrangement and start a thread.
11)The winner/song selector must PM Black_Widow9, Mr_Shade, rcole_sooner, T_O_A_D after creating the new Challenge thread with the winners
Division I winner scheduled to pick next week's challenge.