Thread: BDemo Idea's [READ] | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

BDemo Idea's [READ]

So I was thinking...

We all know that we will be seeing a beta for Far Cry 3's Multiplayer in the upcoming months but they have yet to announce if there is a Demo coming out. So I thought I would share some light on good ways the real Far Cry Fans would like a Demo before the games launch!

WHAT A DEMO WOULD DO:
    1. A Demo could help the game with bugs and what people thought of the game, Maybe player movements or even shooting guns and how the guns felt.

WHERE THE DEMO COULD TAKE PLACE:
    2. The Demo could take place in the [E3 Demo] From 2011 or the [E3 Demo] From 2012 or even a Demo where we capture a outpost! Maybe a CO-OP Demo?. We have already seen gameplay so we would know whats going to happen and I think it will be fun worth testing. Be sure to add exploring but not to much as it is only a demo.

WHEN WOULD BE GOOD FOR A DEMO?:
    3. The Demo should take place about a month before the games launch this would help the developers to in prove bugs and glitches and the overall gameplay.

HERE IS SOME GAMEPLAY FROM WHERE A DEMO SHOULD TAKE PLACE:

A CO-OP Demo Would be great for playing with friends on! I think it would bring more of a crowd into the far cry series!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think someone is just jelly that people are playing Farcry 3 at gamescom right now (or were) and you aren't. I am fine just waiting for launch... but for people who are still on the fence about the game, or still don't know what it is, a demo could really help to sell the game, which would be nice, more booming multilayer.

PS. by "Jelly" i mean jealous.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote