Please try to keep this clean so there is a chance the devs will read it.. if tehre is somthing you disagree with.. just make a new post to talk abotu it.. maybe we can get a list of all the sugestiosn from players in a nice readable thread...
- Would be great to have mouse over text popups in the deck editor on card icons and the icons in the side bar. To help new players..
- Would love to have the chat log seperated from the game log, ther is no conversation in this game as anything you type is almost instantly pushed off screen by events. Maybe a seperate window or somthing.
- The log needs soem work imo, you should be abel to scroll up and down, or better tyet make it larger or somthing.. maybe clickign on a icon to expend it to the height of the screen and then you cna scroll aso if you are lookign for an event you can find it.
- I think the "whoops you forgot to tap yoru hero" thing should be removed.. these games are about correct deck politing, it is the players responsibil;ity to play and errors liek this seperate the good players fomr the rest. This should be able to be acidently done, as godo players will not. I mean why stop there.. this is kind of like a chess game app that sugests moves for you.
- Needs a proper full screen mode
- Needs scalable resolutions (fullscreen and windowed)
- Needs Audio controls (levels for effects and music and master and mute option for all or either)
- Launcher need to launch the DEFAULT browser.. seriously.. who uses internet explorer?
- Needs an android version
Said it a few times... but the entire chat system needs beefing up... there is zero interactions with other players, chat needs to be separated form the event log. Also like say in battlenet you should be able to chat with people after the game is over. I can not stress enough how much a trading post is needed.
Also i think that you should be able to use cards in different decks. At the moment if you use a card in a deck you can not use it in a different deck.. there is no reason for this. All it dose is mean that people can not experiment with deck ideas as if they make a deck they need to delete it to make a variant. This is really lame
Just wanted to move this other comment into this thread so it is all in the one spot