Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go prone in SCB | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Go prone in SCB

I want to see Sam hit the dirt from time to time. What kind of stealth is it when you can't lay down to get out of line of sight.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by RE-EMpro1 View Post
    I want to see Sam hit the dirt from time to time. What kind of stealth is it when you can't lay down to get out of line of sight.
    They've already shown that they can't even get Sam to traverse uneven terrain properly while crouched, so I doubt they would be able to handle getting Sam to do it while prone or even if he isn't moving at all.

Jumping in SAR and bouncing off a wall was always a huge grating issue for me. People just don't jump like that. I guess code animated characters just aren't real anymore.

I would like a prone option, a sliding into prone option like GRFS would be welcome too.

Going prone would come with crawling through vents and tight spaces right?

If that feature returns I wouldn't mind if we don't get a prone feature though I would like one.

EDIT: And maybe if we do get a prone option we could have the choice to lay on back and roll sideways like in MGS4.
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

Crawling through vents on our stomach in first person view was always one of THE most boring game play elements to me. I just didn't find the 'fun' factor in it. It felt more like a 'stall' factor, stretch the game a bit kind of thing.

I don't find Prone to be that important at all in SCB.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

I've never felt that kind of move would be needed. Going prone means you will be very slow and moving has been important in staying unnoticed.
    Warning: Everything above is an opinion
    The show must go on
    What is this Splinter Cell you talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by The_5_Freedoms View Post
    They've already shown that they can't even get Sam to traverse uneven terrain properly while crouched, so I doubt they would be able to handle getting Sam to do it while prone or even if he isn't moving at all.
    Crawling under vehicles and sneaking into ventilation ducts.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    Crawling through vents on our stomach in first person view was always one of THE most boring game play elements to me. I just didn't find the 'fun' factor in it. It felt more like a 'stall' factor, stretch the game a bit kind of thing.
    What? Are you kidding?

Next time you do that hum the "Mission Impossible" theme. Or get it on Ringtone and play it every time you crawl through a vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Millhouse3rd View Post
    Crawling under vehicles and sneaking into ventilation ducts.
    That's in Blacklist? Cool!

As mentioned earlier. Prone should be added to the Splinter Cell: Blacklist so that Fisher may have more to blend in with the surroundings in the dark, or lying in the tall grass because crouching is more risk of detection than lying down.
    http://www.upload-pictures.de/bild.php/35229,pureghostplayermini2SJII7.png
    If you're looking something different from Splinter Cell videos, (last my project was called Tactical Espionage from Chaos Theory - advanced ghost style), visit my fansite channel at this address: http://www.youtube.com/user/jaruto7?feature=mhee

Our ideas should serve as an inspiration for Ubisoft Toronto with new and innovative features in the right direction for next SC games: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-in-Blacklist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast