Thread: Weapon Auto Pickup | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Weapon Auto Pickup

I justbfinished watching the new gameplay video and near the beginning its looks like he auto picksup the AK. Does anyone know if they are doing that again? Really hated it in Conviction
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So did I but it looks like it's in there. If you watch when Sam walks over a weapon it says 'X hold to pick up AK-47' and the player definitely did not have time to hold X when he performed that takedown when the AK appeared on Sam's back. I suppose the simple solution is to make sure you always select a secondary weapon during the loadout phase of each mission (I assume there is going to be one this time around given the whole 4E thing as apposed to the fugitive theme).

I hated auto pickup in Conviction too. And i hope there wiil be no such function

I hated it too, but there are so many issues with this game that this is the least of my worries.
    Today a young man on acid realized all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is but a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. -Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by mistahkmak View Post
    I hated it too, but there are so many issues with this game that this is the least of my worries.
    QFT. This is a problem, but I would rather the devs fix a hundred other things first.

Yeah, I noticed this issue in the first gameplay video they released, but as it's already been said, there are many other things that are wrong in Blacklist... this is a small issue in comparison.
    Nedich: I won't talk.
    Sam Fisher: You're gonna make me cut your throat and look for the words inside your neck!
    Nedich: Oh, God...