Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screw this I love this game | Forums

Screw this I love this game

I dont know what the problem with everyone is!?!?!? I just ran a few sessions last night and had a blast!

I am determined tofind people with the same outlook. EVO Gaming UNLIMITED WILL support this game !

Look for a new event to be announced in September! It will be a 4v4 maximum of 4 teams ( small event)

**** the negativity....Go sell crazy somewhere else..Were all stocked up here !!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow.

Its not that folk dnt like the game,its the fact none of the problems that were in the dannn veta havnt been fixed yet.

even the brown nosers are nowhere to he seen now as the game is unplayable 90% of the time.

P.s nice dramatic pist

I'm PublicVermin, and i support this message.

Beta..post

Quote Originally Posted by wombledon View Post
    Wow.

Its not that folk dnt like the game,its the fact none of the problems that were in the dannn veta havnt been fixed yet.

even the brown nosers are nowhere to he seen now as the game is unplayable 90% of the time.

P.s nice dramatic pist

I give you post 2 thumbs down! I find the game perfectly playable about 99% of the time.

Wow.

P.s nice dramatic pist

PS Nice spelling

Might try to get a team together for this. It's not like the problems persist in private rooms. It's only when the Host Changes that they are there. THis game is awesome.

And for the record:
    I am RAJUNKAJUN 59 and I supprt this thread.

The "Second Amendment" America's Original Homeland Security

I like the game too.
    Wish the performance was better on PC, still like it though.

Regards,
    Nexo

I did correct el spello mistakeo.

If people are getting 99% good games im yet to bump into that person,its constant screams of lag and rubber bullets,fair play to you if you dont get problems with the game.

I game with people from all over the world and not one person is in the ...i dont get problems with this game club.

I did correct el spello mistakeo.

If people are getting 99% good games im yet to bump into that person,its constant screams of lag and rubber bullets,fair play to you if you dont get problems with the game.

I game with people from all over the world and not one person is in the ...i dont get problems with this game club.
    Why aren't you adding people to your friends list that you discover are in your country? Hell i ran into 4 guys 2 cities over a few weeks ago, i game with them at least 2 or 3 times a week.... That is is Meathead isn't ignoring my invites > lol

And just to be clear, i know what you meant, You don't necessarily hate on the game, just the problems, i can respect that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast