Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legacy Legends | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Banned

Legacy Legends

Welcome to our forum this is Legends Nero and i will show u guys what Legends want in the UbiForums well am here to set up a forum because Legends are back yes if never heard of us well now u will. We are the first ACB clan for Xbox 360 we had all top players just like HKP did yet we were not big but we had the top players. Legends was still up by Umbra yet he was the only one in Legends. But now we are back we are not here to make drama or stuff like that on one in Legends likes drama so no drama. If u would like to join Ask me GT: Legends Nero if i don't replay send Apache a message the tryout is hard u may think is dumb but its hard u will face 2 Legends at the same time. So for Ex:2v1. If you would like to know more about us just Ask. Something Else we are an Xbox 360 Clan.

Leader: Legends Zarou

Co-Leader: Lack of Envy

Legends:
    Legends Shiva
    Legends Nero
    Legends Apache
    Legends Raven
    Legends Umbra
    Legends Skyfire
    Legends Rising
    xjjm420x
    Wiccan Mother
    Top Trippa TT
    superion101
    i2eign DoVVn
    Last edited by Nero1144551546; 08-20-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've been quite hesitant to join a clan but, I would probably join this one. Assuming I make it out the tryout. Until then, I'll just play with friends. Have a great weekend.

Hailey, I'm still quite unwell..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Euqserutcip View Post
    I've been quite hesitant to join a clan but, I would probably join this one. Assuming I make it out the tryout. Until then, I'll just play with friends. Have a great weekend.
    haha Legends brings a lot of ppl to join. but the tryout is not that u must win so u could join u can lose and still join we are just seeing the level u got if u can keep us with us. but thats the tryout ok so don't think u might not make it into Legends ones u join we will get u to play better and be at our level. And thank you i will have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero1144551546 View Post
    haha Legends brings a lot of ppl to join. but the tryout is not that u must win so u could join u can lose and still join we are just seeing the level u got if u can keep us with us. but thats the tryout ok so don't think u might not make it into Legends ones u join we will get u to play better and be at our level. And thank you i will have a great weekend.
    I think we're already equals, in terms of how good we are. Though, I took a few steps back and just started to enjoy the Multiplayer, having fun and all. Rather than being competitive like I was when I started playing AC Revelations back in December. Just curious, is a mic required?

Hailey, I'm still quite unwell..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Euqserutcip View Post
    I think we're already equals, in terms of how good we are. Though, I took a few steps back and just started to enjoy the Multiplayer, having fun and all. Rather than being competitive like I was when I started playing AC Revelations back in December. Just curious, is a mic required?
    yes mic is required. and if u like to join send me a message or Apache ok.

Banned
    Something Else to everyone we just play ACB thats the only game we play.

What?.. the i2attle Snake is slithering out of his comforting ranked lobbies against noobs?...
    #worldisatanend!
    <3 Online Settings

Yes, that is my gamertag -__-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSettings View Post
    What?.. the i2attle Snake is slithering out of his comforting ranked lobbies against noobs?...
    #worldisatanend!
    Plz be nice he is a nice person and a great player not rude or anything like that so plz be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero1144551546 View Post
    Plz be nice he is a nice person and a great player not rude or anything like that so plz be nice.
    I don't think you know him very well if you are saying he is not rude.

There's audio evidence of him sending a message to a player, after he stole that player's poison and being extremely rude to the person who tried to poison. The i2attlesnake STOLE A POISON INTENTIONALLY then sent a message to flame the person....

But really.... He's as sweet as a cupcake once you get to know him....
    ---------------------------------

XBL Gamertag : Your Innate
    Gaming Twitter : https://twitter.com/your1nnate
    Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/yourinnate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YourInnate View Post
    I don't think you know him very well if you are saying he is not rude.

There's audio evidence of him sending a message to a player, after he stole that player's poison and being extremely rude to the person who tried to poison. The i2attlesnake STOLE A POISON INTENTIONALLY then sent a message to flame the person....

But really.... He's as sweet as a cupcake once you get to know him....
    hahaha yes i heard stuff about that about him but i really don't care just don't be rude I don't like rude ppl so that's why i said don't be rude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast