I own your games, which I bought from Steam platform:
- Assassin's Creed Director's Cut
- Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Editon
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe Edition
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East
- Prince of Persia
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Deluxe Edition
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
- Far Cry
- Far Cry 2 Fortune Edition
I prefer Uplay over Steam platform, it's more flexible and prettier. I would like to have those games in my Games Tab under Uplay and launch them from this Games Tab. How I am supposed to do that, I need contact support to tell them my CD-Keys, which I own for those games and they will add those games to my Games Tab in Uplay? It's easy to verify, because all games are activated by your platform. I didn't find any Redeem Games or Add CD-Key options.
I have the same situation with Origin and Steam, I have lots of EA games, which I bought on Steam and I have contacted with EA Support and they added those games to Origin platform to my Games Library in Origin. Now I have got all my EA games in Origin and I would like to have all my Ubisoft games in Uplay.
Please, explain how to proceed and resolve my case.
Thank you in advance.