Thread: New game version 1.1.15 - August 14th 2012 | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Community Developer Ubisoft SpaceElephant's Avatar

Exclamation New game version 1.1.15 - August 14th 2012

Hello everyone!
    Here are the release notes for this week's new version.
    Many new features you should check out!

New countries added to the Closed Beta
    We are proud to introduce Germany and United Kingdom on our Battleground! They can access the Closed Beta by now! More players for more epic duels!

Premium Cards
    We are now very proud to introduce Premium cards! These cards are pretty rare and are the perfect collector’s items with their special artistic effects. Two new packs containing these cards will be available in the shop. Check it out!

Monetization
    We really wanted to test monetization during the Closed Beta stage, in order to get your feedback; we need your real expert’s opinion once again! So, starting this week, you can buy in-game seals and purchase items in the game. Let us know what you think of it, if you encounter problems buying cards, we are always looking forward for your feedback and comments. It is really important to note that since your account will be reseted at the end of the CB, everybody who have monetized through the game at the Closed Beta stage will be rewarded with all the seals they have bought and our infinite respect!

Tournaments with rewards
    Daily tournaments with rewards will now be opened for 24 hours a day! You will be able to measure your strength and strategy against other players and earn gold. You will just have to check out the option in the game and join the next one! We will eventually implement new kinds of tournaments with restrictions, special prizes, etc. It’s only the beginning!
    - Tournaments last 24 hours
    - There is one tournament per day
    - Each player can play up to 4 games per tournament
    - GELO (global ranking) is taking into account in tournaments, and tournament duels have impact on GELO
    - Player keeps 30% of his earnings, 70% goes into the jackpot
    - Ranking is calculated using a Tournament ELO
    - Jackpot redistribution is done according to levels of ranking

Profile Page
    The Profile Page is also be available. You can see your stats, your progression, . Check it out and let us know what you think!

Notifications
    There is now a notification tab in the homepage where you can find news about tournaments, etc.

Make sure to give us your feedback on our forums, it’s always appreciated.

New card balancing:

Week of Mercenaries : cost augmented at 2

Creatures with Infect got a little boost:

Fate Spinner : 2, 1, 7, cost : 4
    Skeleton Spearman : 1,0,3, cost : 2
    Putrid Lamasu : 3,2,7, cost : 5
    Fate Weaver : 4,4,9, cost : 7
    Plague Zombie : 2,2,5, cost : 3

After having downgraded « Enrage », we rebalanced a few creatures :

Ranaar Mauler : 0,0,2 cost : 1
    Dream Walker : 2,0,4, cost : 3
    Crusher : 2,1,4, cost : 4
    Dream Reaver : 3,3,6, cost : 5
    Raging Smasher: 4,2,6, cost :7
    Wyvern Rider: 3,1,6, cost :7
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceElephant View Post
    Monetization
    We really wanted to test monetization during the Closed Beta stage, in order to get your feedback; we need your real expert’s opinion once again! So, starting this week, you can buy in-game seals and purchase items in the game. Let us know what you think of it, if you encounter problems buying cards, we are always looking forward for your feedback and comments. It is really important to note that since your account will be reseted at the end of the CB, everybody who have monetized through the game at the Closed Beta stage will be rewarded with all the seals they have bought and our infinite respect!
    SpaceElephant,
    The monetization doesn't seem to be working. using either Paypal or a credit card results in an error..

only visa card seems to work for credit cards. I use ultimate gaming card and paid with paypal. Worked fine but was one step more.

Ah..Thanks Le Rancord, I tried with my mastercard.. I'll give my Visa a go.. I do hate using my CC's online though, paypal being safer and all.. perhaps I'll wait until it's fixed

Regarding the Tournament, the rewards (which are game money), they are distributed to all players according the rank they get? I mean even the last player gets a small reward? Or just the first let;s say 10 players?