What is your ultimate goal from playing Rocksmith? and has it changed since buying it.
Originally my goal was to be able to play a guitar. Now after 10 months I feel comfortable in saying I can play the guitar, and know there is still lots of room for improvement. So I will state my goals for me
1. Around a year (Ocotober 17th) post maybe some videos of myself playing and see my progress in me playing.
2. Learn songs by memory that I really feel like would be cool to play outside of the game to friends. Approximately 10 songs that are really good.
3. Around next December dig into guitar theory and start learning how to make and understand music.
4. Around March 2013 start looking into making my own music.
5. Next August see how my music sounds (maybe I will post videos to get feedback.)
6. Maybe someday join a band not sure on this one though.