Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANNOUCEMENT: Frag Dolls Casting Call 2012 Finalists | Forums

While I am a bit bummed about not being chosen, it's like that saying, "You can't win them all." Congrats to the finalists!
    Massive thanks to EmperorxZurg for the sweet sig!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks to everyone sending the congrats. <3 I am so beyond excited for this opportunity. My heart goes out to those who didn't make it this time, but keep trying! I know it isn't that same, but it took me three tries to get into the Cadette program!

Quote Originally Posted by SiREN_FD View Post
    Please re-post. This would be awesome.
    Tried, but the history doesn't go back far enough. I think the new forums wiped everything, it was from a couple years ago (I've been around a while).

But I'm over it. Didn't really intend to respond to this thread, I just fired if off the fingertips without really thinking it through. Not really sure why I came to the forums in the first place, probably because its PAX season again and I felt nostalgic...

But I did genuinely mean the well wishes. Nice to see Eventides make the list, she's always been pretty rad.
    Last edited by Mookel; 08-15-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Facebook | Twitter | AIM: Mookel2 | SWTOR: Prophecy of the Five | 2010 & 2012 Community Fantasy Football Champion

MY EXCITED FACE IS ON !!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to the Frag Dolls, Frag Dolls community members, Ubisoft and the amazing gaming community that I love so very much, for this opportunity and for all of the support you've given me over the years <3

I have been a part of the gaming community from the very beginning of online console gaming (even kicking-*** with Valkyrie & Brookelyn back in the day), on such games as Wolfenstein, Unreal Championship and Rainbow Six 3, and am proud to have been around since then to see it's enormous growth over the years; I can still remember when the OG Frag Dolls assembled, and how excited I was to see an all female team representing for us ladies, especially since there only seemed to be a handful of us at that time.

Since then, almost a decade has gone by (holy sh*t!) and I have a 1 in 10 chance to be a Frag Doll. Wow. IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?!?!

I will definitely be around kickingass online for as long as I can and would love nothing more to do it as a Frag Doll ~ it would be a dream come true

Thanks again, everyone! See you at PAX

/sigh

Congrats to all the finalists! <3
    The Alot is better than you at everything.

Thank you so much Frag Dolls for this incredible opportunity. I am so honored to be able to hang with all the finalist and Frag Dolls at PAX! The support that everyone has for each other in the Sisterhood is unbelievable, and I am so happy to be apart of it - <3 you ladies!

Tiffany Dodd!

SOOO excited to meet all of you!

Congrats to all the Finalists ... best of luck ladies ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast