Thread: Uninstall the entire game, delete the UBIsoft / Ghost recon folder in my docs. | Forums

Uninstall the entire game, delete the UBIsoft / Ghost recon folder in my docs.

Seems the game is running / looking better but I had to clean house of the whole thing, game, saves, etc, etc. Without doing this it still looked like garbage.

Clean reinstall, repatched and yes, it looks good now. Still no 120hz support
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

if i reinstall the game then will i have to download all the patches again?

Quote Originally Posted by ash7882 View Post
    if i reinstall the game then will i have to download all the patches again?
    Probably. From what I have seen, the patches are not deltas but are incremental. Gotta stack the updates on top of each other. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Me too this game is crap. This patch is total joke...next time I will get pirate copy before I buy some game from ubi****. I install this patch (80 MB is ****ing joke). Wait 1.5 month and still this game is total ****. Ubi stole our money. When I run game after updated I get RED SCREEN and even when I closed game I got red screen on display. I still have problems with multi. Connection to ****ing sever lost. pleas recconect. You do nothing with this patch. But hey this is console port so what I expect? Ubi show us when he have PC players. I want some refund for this crap. This is not even alpha or beta.
    Last edited by MiKi084d; 08-14-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Banned
    I fully agree to you...

yes and you have to download EACH one too...

pita but its better now.

Quote Originally Posted by KleberDrops View Post
    new releases will come better than this game broken, WAR Z, ARMA 3, MEDAL OF HONOR, COD BO2, SLEEPING DOG and more, not to mention the already released BATTLEFIELD 3, MW3, MAX PAYNE 3, MASS EFFECT 3, where the games always work correctly.
    MW3 is a hackfest.I couldnt get into a domination game without having hackers in it for a whole hour.

I cant even uninstall the game

Whenver I try to uninstall it , it just keeps saying "C:/ubisoft/Ghost.Recon Online/NCSA-live cannot be deleted. Pleas terminate the associated application."

Maybe it doesnt work with 120hz support

fanoffan13 , wrong forum
    This is GRFS1 PC
    not GRO Beta PC
    Snoopyau on uPlay (SCC/SCB/GRFS) and Charliebrownau on Steam
    Looking for English speaking low ping teamwork players with mic from Australia/NZ/Asia:- http://www.thehighguild.com.au/
    *** UBISOFT ADD LAN MODE TO SCB AND GRFS + SERVER LOBBY BROWSER TO SCB + GRFS **
    ** I AM NOT AN OFFICAL MOD OR SUPPORT PERSON FOR GRFS , SCC or SCB , DONT PM ME **

Are you excited for Star Citizen upcoming crowd funded space game by Chris Roberts - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetz View Post
    MW3 is a hackfest.I couldnt get into a domination game without having hackers in it for a whole hour.
    Its true, but I recomend you Drope Zone that is like domination and few or almost none of them, or face off 3x3, that I also never encounter one there, they stay in domination or team deathmatch.
    There is why in this kind of games, I run from the kills based modes.
    Last edited by RAPT0R0; 02-02-2013 at 01:20 AM.