Thread: hatchets and hammers | Forums

Angry hatchets and hammers

never mind the flowers and rainbows i haven't seen any. all iv had from a few of the regular dashing killers this while back is abuse down the mic. however far from angering me i haven't laughed at so much jibber jabber in a long while . my partner bk was the same, 1 guy sgb in particular was so stupid and can't tell an irish accent if he hears it actually called me a hillbilly (amongst other things) LMAO. bk took the same sort of abuse too. i honestly had tears in my eyes laughing at some of the stuff said to us. funny as hell guys keep it coming . they brighten my day better than flowers and rainbows do. im still laughing writing this lol. hilarious
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Enjoy it. it just means you've gotten under their skin and got'm mad. The madder they get the more creative their words become. P.S. You don't have hillbillies in the irelands?

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.- Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by i33mgsthreat View Post
    Enjoy it. it just means you've gotten under their skin and got'm mad. The madder they get the more creative their words become. P.S. You don't have hillbillies in the irelands?
    no hillbillies , just hills. its feckin freezin over here, bad place to live like a hillbillie lol.

Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    no hillbillies , just hills. its feckin freezin over here, bad place to live like a hillbillie lol.
    North ireland creates "unique people".
    I really respect your people T, i ve read a lot about it.

Banned
    I smell a real suck-up in here

ur nose is to near your behind , youd have won gold no sweat at the olympics 100 mtr dash midnight lol