Thread: Can't get into game/daughters game keeps resetting????? | Forums

Unhappy Can't get into game/daughters game keeps resetting?????

Since yesterday I have been trying to access my game and I keep getting the same error that I see a other people are also reporting.... I would love to be able to get into my game. I've sent a report of this both days. Due to work I am limited on my play time most of the week. Please HELP!!??
    My daughter's account did the same thing once yesterday and then this afternoon. Before it gave this error it kept saying there was a problem and resetting itself. Can anyone help with this please? We found this game and enjoy playing the game.

http://www.facebook.com/caitlin.mccullough.90
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/cassandramason01
    write retry failed user946238 (47): Array ( [user_id] => 946238 [user_rights] => 1 [user_xp] => 0 [user_softcoins] => 10000 [user_register_ts] => 1344797014 [user_lang] => 2 [user_ranchname] => Horse Haven [user_shop_offer_expires] => 1344883414 [user_hardcash] => 0 [user_last_active_ts] => 1344797014 [user_last_action_ts] => 1344797014 [user_daily_gift_list] => [user_daily_gift_ts] => 0 [user_sfx] => 1 [user_music] => 1 [user_quality] => 1 [user_zoom] => 7 [user_login_start_ts] => 0 [user_login_days] => 0 [user_in_tutorial] => 1 [user_tutorial_step] => 1 [user_pal_xp] => 0 [user_ep_ts] => 0 [user_ep] => 8 [user_ep_max] => 8 [user_unlocks] => Array ( ) [user_busy_task_ts] => 0 [user_daily_task_ts] => 0 [finished_tasks] => Array ( ) [wishlist] => Array ( [0] => [1] => [2] => [3] => [4] => ) [user_breed_mastery] => Array ( ) [user_friends_stable] => Array ( ) [user_friends_retired] => Array ( ) [user_built_stable] => 2 [user_built_retired] => 1 [user_buffs] => Array ( ) [user_lpp] => 0 [user_treasure] => [user_hijack] => 0 [user_pay_start] => 0 [user_rewarded] => 0 [user_level_hardcash] => 0 [user_lpp_reward] => Array ( ) [user_logins] => 0 [user_first_buy] => 0 )
    Last edited by CassieMason; 08-13-2012 at 03:04 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by CassieMason View Post
    Since yesterday I have been trying to access my game and I keep getting the same error that I see a other people are also reporting.... I would love to be able to get into my game. I've sent a report of this both days. Due to work I am limited on my play time most of the week. Please HELP!!??
    My daughter's account did the same thing once yesterday and then this afternoon. Before it gave this error it kept saying there was a problem and resetting itself. Can anyone help with this please? We found this game and enjoy playing the game.
    write retry failed user946238 (47): Array ( [user_id] => 946238 [user_rights] => 1 [user_xp] => 0 [user_softcoins] => 10000 [user_register_ts] => 1344797014 [user_lang] => 2 [user_ranchname] => Horse Haven [user_shop_offer_expires] => 1344883414 [user_hardcash] => 0 [user_last_active_ts] => 1344797014 [user_last_action_ts] => 1344797014 [user_daily_gift_list] => [user_daily_gift_ts] => 0 [user_sfx] => 1 [user_music] => 1 [user_quality] => 1 [user_zoom] => 7 [user_login_start_ts] => 0 [user_login_days] => 0 [user_in_tutorial] => 1 [user_tutorial_step] => 1 [user_pal_xp] => 0 [user_ep_ts] => 0 [user_ep] => 8 [user_ep_max] => 8 [user_unlocks] => Array ( ) [user_busy_task_ts] => 0 [user_daily_task_ts] => 0 [finished_tasks] => Array ( ) [wishlist] => Array ( [0] => [1] => [2] => [3] => [4] => ) [user_breed_mastery] => Array ( ) [user_friends_stable] => Array ( ) [user_friends_retired] => Array ( ) [user_built_stable] => 2 [user_built_retired] => 1 [user_buffs] => Array ( ) [user_lpp] => 0 [user_treasure] => [user_hijack] => 0 [user_pay_start] => 0 [user_rewarded] => 0 [user_level_hardcash] => 0 [user_lpp_reward] => Array ( ) [user_logins] => 0 [user_first_buy] => 0 )
    Me too, every time I try to play I get the horse and giddy up and then the horseshoe over and over. Can someone fix this?

Mine is still doing the same thing. It has been doing it since Saturday morning. (or that is when I noticed it)

Still getting the same message. I would LOVE to play on my horse ranch sometime in the near future but this is getting ridiculous. I cleared my cahce, made sure everything was up to date.... and it hasn't changed a thing for me.
    And now when my daughter goes to play on hers, not only is she getting the Problem reload everytime she clicks but my farm and a couple of her other friends are not even in her line up of friends or she clicks on them and it says *sorry can't go there*. I've tried on a couple different computers - both accounts and the same errors persist.
    Can someone PLEASE help with this!?

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    This is an older post, but just in case you don't know. The game was down for a week while we were upgrading the system. It's been available for a while as of now. If you're still having any problems, please contact our customer support http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2454 by clicking "Ask a question" to get a solution on your account specifically. Make sure you are logged in the right Facebook or Uplay account and that you choose the correct game in the scroll down menu before you send