Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: network problems | Forums

Exclamation network problems

when i log in it tells me to choose between pc or xbox (ps3 has always been unavailable) i pick xbox and it just ses were sending a group of elite engineer ****wads to help,
    i tried on my phone, i got through to the rewards page but everytime i entered a code it just reloaded the page and thats it the weapon would still be locked its getting really annoying ubisoft has never made a succesful game from the get go they always have problems like this and it annoys me because i love their games, someone please get back to me, hopefully with a better answer than talk to support or something cause they dont do anything

thank you
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have problems accessing now for more than a week (XBOX 360 entry). Dropped support ticket but no response yet.

Forum admins still advice people to send individual tickets so I assume that not all are having problems? Can anyone confirm that they can access e.g. XBOX 360 portion of GRN without problems?

FYI if helps. From iPhone I get message "Server error - sync mode disabled. To access Sync mode, please try again later".

However, if I do not log in via my app but just press the "CAREER*" link in-app, I can log into the site and actually gain access to my stats. So via my iPhone I can access my career pages. But not via traditional browser. I have tried all combinations of work computer (PC), home computer (iMac), and browsers chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer.

Hi guys, please ensure you have linked you console before trying to access GRN. To do this play any Uplay enabled game and sign in with the exact Uplay details as the web or app.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Hi,

Thanks. Console is linked and this has worked fine few weeks ago.

I have found that if I do the following I can access my stats (very very annoying procedure):

1) Go into the GR Network app on the iPhone
    2) Skip log in to uPlay (as it does not work, this one states "Alert. Server error - sync mode disabled")
    3) Without being logged in, press the "CAREER*" link in-app.
    4) This directs you to uPlay log in site. I then log in with my uPlay credentials.
    5) I can now access my stats.

But in any browser on PC or Mac it does not work. So problem here is not with the linking. Ubi support proposed to reset browser cache and disable all add-ons. I tried this but it did not work. Case continues with support and I will report back if they find a solution.

I can not choose XBOX360 for my platform. So when i unlock the 3 or 4 new guns from "the network" they ( the guns) want up load to my console

If you are certain you have linked your console then please email GRN Support, the email address is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

I have accessed to the GRN through my Android phone but can't unlock anything with codes though my gamertag and Uplay account are synched.

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron120 View Post
    I have accessed to the GRN through my Android phone but can't unlock anything with codes though my gamertag and Uplay account are synched.
    Have you emailed GRN Support?
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Have you emailed GRN Support?
    Waiting for response.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast