Thread: HNGD to me | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

HNGD to me

yesterday i went to guitar center to buy a guitar as a surprise gift for my fiances dad,i told her a few days ago that i didnt want to buy a new electric for my self for atleast a year. so i started playing guitars trying to figure out which one would best fit her dad but while sifting thru i fell in love with a 2011 epiphone sg special, the crazy thing is i was going to buy it for her dad and she said no way i saw your face while you were playing its coming home with us, find something else for my dad...so my fiance is awesome and if anyone is curious i settled on an ibanez gio HH for her dad and he loves it so all is well....im also adding a photo of my BCRich and my Dean bass cuz ive never put a pic of them in a post

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

sweet!

I have an Epi SG Special, too. While not the world's greatest axe, it's pretty decent. I really like the neck profile. I did swap my pickups out. The stock ones had little sustain. I wish mine had the pickguard, the just started that last year, I think. Currently, I leave mine Drop D tuned.

Happy New Guitar Day! I'm surprised that I actually like your B.C. Rich as well, I'm usually not a fan of the way their guitars look, but yours is pretty nice.
    My pick-up toggle switch has 3 modes: Swank, Extra Swank, and Super Swank

Hngd!