Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stealthrough Video Request. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Ghostthrough won't make sense since it is the playstyle that avoids using Stealth features and we are actually eager to see them, like how does Sam carry now the bodies or what specific improvements overal to Stealth were made. Are there also some Stealth innovations and not just features which are coming back from the older games?
    Last edited by Andre202; 08-12-2012 at 03:52 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    Ghostthrough won't make sense since he is the one who avoids using Stealth features and we are actually eager to see them, like how does Sam carry now the bodies or what specific improvements overal to Stealth were made. Are there also some Stealth innovations and not just features which are coming back from the older games?
    TBH I really want that too, I want to see alot of the stealth aspects.

As for your question, well that remains to be seen, but I am not too sure about it, probably the biggest improvement when it comes to Stealth will be the AI.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

I don't want to hear one single gunshot round go off. I want to hear the gravel/dirt beneath Sam's feet. I want to hear Sam breathing and murmuring to himself. I want to smell fear in particular enemies that Sam grabs. I want to see Sam drop upside down from above an enemy and snap his neck. I want to see a darker (black) suit. I want to see Sam sneak up to a guard, whistle, and right when the guard turns around I want to see Sam cut his throat in one swift motion (think CT knife melee).

I'd also like to see Sam have to take out an enemy while carrying a KO'd enemy, CQC with one hand style.

^^ well some of these may not happen, like the darker suit, I mean not now, I believe we will see E3 demo stealthed, and not a new one, hence the same suit, but don't get me wrong, I really hope there are variable suits. ((personally I want Shadow Armor and Eclipse back in D-Ops, CT Stealth Suit & Bank Suit))

As for one hand while carrying someone, it seems hard ?!, not sure if it is impossible or not.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    you mean another demo than the E3 Demo ?!BTW guys, what do you want to see, a Stealthrough ((Non-Lethal Takedowns, Gadgets, distraction, carrying bodies)) or a Ghosthrough ?! ((minimum contact with the enemy ))

Stealtth-through, leave ghost-through for youtube user videos

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    ^^ well some of these may not happen, like the darker suit, I mean not now, I believe we will see E3 demo stealthed, and not a new one, hence the same suit, but don't get me wrong, I really hope there are variable suits. ((personally I want Shadow Armor and Eclipse back in D-Ops, CT Stealth Suit & Bank Suit))

As for one hand while carrying someone, it seems hard ?!, not sure if it is impossible or not.

In PT you could at least open doors while carrying someone.
    "He who forgets, will be destined to remember..." - Eddie Vedder, Nothingman

Uplay account: " Limerick_ " without quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by x3c_Limerick View Post
    Stealtth-through, leave ghost-through for youtube user videos
    Glad I am not the only one thinking so.

In PT you could at least open doors while carrying someone.
    I played PT, I did, but somehow I seem to be forgetting ALOT about it unlike CT or SAR.
    maybe I need to replay it.

then again opening doors is kinda simple, taking down a guard isn't.
    but I would like the opening door while carrying to return, it would be cool.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

I want to see a NON LETHAL playthrough. LTL takedowns, some of the new gadgets, some ghosting past a few guards, body moving/hiding. Maybe some cool new acrobatic stuff (split jump!?!?)

Michael Ironside is Sam Fisher!

Split Jump <3<3

I think the same - NON LETHAL playthrough and after few days shows ghost-through for youtube user videos.
    http://www.upload-pictures.de/bild.php/35229,pureghostplayermini2SJII7.png
    If you're looking something different from Splinter Cell videos, (last my project was called Tactical Espionage from Chaos Theory - advanced ghost style), visit my fansite channel at this address: http://www.youtube.com/user/jaruto7?feature=mhee

Our ideas should serve as an inspiration for Ubisoft Toronto with new and innovative features in the right direction for next SC games: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-in-Blacklist

LOL

I would totally watch that with popcorn out.
    Splinter Cell FOREVER

My DeviantART
    ಠ_ಠ

First off there has to be at least a whisper of a stealth video coming and we haven't even heard that yet. With all due respect to UbiZack we need more than his word of "Patience". My "Patience" has worn out. We need to know how much longer we have to wait for something that should have been shown at E3. It doesn't matter what excuses are used for there not to be one by now is a slap in the face of Stealth Gamers who want a Stealth Video.
    XBox 360 Gamer Tag = Rdsknsfan3

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast