Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Uplay Name? | Forums

Changing Uplay Name?

is it Possible to change your Uplay name for GR:FS PC? Or am I stuck with the one I made for life? Is there any way to make a new name but tie it in with your existing Uplay Account?

Someone Please Let Me Know.
    Thanks

ST6-GhostLead

Hi, it isn't possible to change your Uplay username at present or merge it with a new one. The only way is to create a new account and start from scratch.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi, it isn't possible to change your Uplay username at present or merge it with a new one. The only way is to create a new account and start from scratch.
    Hi Mush, Does this mean I have to uninstall then reinstall GR:FS then I can play with a new nickname?
    Please Reply! Thanks!

GhostLead

The code you entered when installing has binded itself to the original Uplay account and can only be used once. If you wish to change this you will need to contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

can we see this option in near future? Come on even golden **** winner brand did this why u not?

Can I change my screen name in FarCry 3 muitplayer?

Its possible in GRO and I would expect this feature integrated with UPlay by now.
    Last edited by SkyWalker666; 11-30-2012 at 01:17 AM.

This is terrible because now Im going to have to have 2 uplay logins, because I refuse to have my account name as my gamer name in far cry 3. Learned from my grfs mistake. So sad. Huge inconvenience. Why wont they update this?

The code you entered when installing has binded itself to the original Uplay account and can only be used once. If you wish to change this you will need to contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    I tried to change my name and I did contact support, but they said "deal with it" and your stuck with it. Thanks ubisoft, and I thought EA was bad :/

So i'm stuck with using my real name in mp games? You could have atleast give us the option to make a ingame name. Looks like the last game i bought then.

Totally agree.

Making it impossible to change name for online play is a terrible policy decision for many reasons...

Give the option to display a different name in game!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast