Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty animals/pets? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Dynasty animals/pets?

I just noticed that there is a tab for dynasty animals which i never noticed before.
    Did they added them with the new dlc? If not than how can i get a few of those rarities?
    "The thing you have to understand is this: The Sam Fisher you knew is dead. Ubisoft killed him, asked him to make one voice-over too many, cross one line too far. A drunk employee killed him, some anonymous **shole who ran down his voice actor and vanished. He was the one thing in his life that humanized him. And his developers killed him. It set him up and turned him loose, and told him to pull the trigger on his best friend in a dirty Ubisoft basement."

Victor Coste's quote works like that too, don't take it seriously i still support ubisoft and their games
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Currently, there is only one pet in the game. He ehances your auto attack with additional damage based on how many units are touching the unit you attacked and damage those for the same amount. He is only found in the DLC. Sry man.

Thanks for the answer.
    My wish is a dlc where we play as the legendary Kha-Beleth in his uprising and seeing him become the demon sovereign we all know
    "The thing you have to understand is this: The Sam Fisher you knew is dead. Ubisoft killed him, asked him to make one voice-over too many, cross one line too far. A drunk employee killed him, some anonymous **shole who ran down his voice actor and vanished. He was the one thing in his life that humanized him. And his developers killed him. It set him up and turned him loose, and told him to pull the trigger on his best friend in a dirty Ubisoft basement."

Victor Coste's quote works like that too, don't take it seriously i still support ubisoft and their games

I don't know if a DLC could do him justice, seems like something an expansion could do. I'm not entirely sure if heroes 6 is based around the correct time to see his ascension though.

i have 3 pets right now but i can't use them , why?

You go to the main menu --> My Dynasty --> My Dynasty Heroes --> My Dynasty Pets --> Assign pet to your heroes.

I have a shadow panther following me around on the map in the 2nd necro campaign. Haven't you?

I'm playing the vanilla Haven Campaign and I've got two pets, but can't assign one to Anton. Do they work for campaign heroes?

If you acquire the pet DURING the campaign, you can use the pet during that campaign. Otherwise there isn't a way to equip pets within campaigns.

dynasty pets

I remember buying a .black dragon but I don't see him anywhere where would he be plz help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast