Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty weapon XP gain | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Unhappy Dynasty weapon XP gain

Hi everyone,

First of all, last time I played this game was with day 1 patch (1.1[...]). I played a little, just to get maxed dynasty XP and preorder dynasty weapons to level 5.

A few weeks ago I logged in to conflux (to test what features are available OOG) and noticed the 'Soul Forge'. All my weapons were @ lvl 5, BUT the Sword of the Griffin was not (4). I put it to cook in the forge; it got to level 5.

A few days ago I redownloaded the game. Strangely, I had Iron Feather, Souldrinker and Sword of the Wolf, even though I DEFINITELY did not earn those.

The main problem currently is that I cannot earn XP on dynasty weapons in-game. I can put weapons to cook in soul forge, and they get levels all right. But in campaign, custom game/scenario/multiplayer with dynasty bonuses fights do not yield any XP to equipped dynasty weapons.

Am I missing something?

P.S. The fights are done manually (not quick sim). Retreats do not earn XP. Map objects do not earn XP. I am playing just like I played on 1.1 except I do not get XP. NEVER.
    Last edited by cossacking; 08-10-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Heh, you gotto be the first that got the Forge to work. Hasn't ever worked for me. Ever.
    None of you all seem to understand
    I'm not locked in here with you
    You're locked in here with me

You "improved" SWGriff from 4 to 5? And waited 336 hours? Man...

For weapons you're not clear how those got there - has someone else access to your PC?

For not earning XP on different weapons in the game... II confirm it. Ingame XP improvement will not work any more after you "cook" at least one weapon here: http://heroes-6-conflux.uk.ubi.com/soulforge

And an idiot - me - just did the cooking to check it up and now I'm scr...d!
    So a warning - do not test this unless you're prepared to wait 336 hours for leveling a weapon from level 4 to 5!

And no, cloud sync has no impact on this issue, I've tried with sync turned on and off.
    Last edited by JoxerTheMigthy; 08-10-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Huh. I managed to use Soulforge and in-game levelling with few problems. Got my Sword of the Wolf to lvl 4 via SF then Sandor brought it to 5 during the campaign.

However, I could testify to problematic cooking. A couple of my weapons jumped directly to lvl 5 from 3 (after 24 hours, the cooking time for lvl 4). What's more, some weapons which I achieved level 5 in-game are reflected as level 4 in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by JoxerTheMigthy View Post
    You "improved" SWGriff from 4 to 5? And waited 336 hours? Man...

For weapons you're not clear how those got there - has someone else access to your PC?

For not earning XP on different weapons in the game... II confirm it. Ingame XP improvement will not work any more after you "cook" at least one weapon here: http://heroes-6-conflux.uk.ubi.com/soulforge

And an idiot - me - just did the cooking to check it up and now I'm scr...d!
    So a warning - do not test this unless you're prepared to wait 336 hours for leveling a weapon from level 4 to 5!

And no, cloud sync has no impact on this issue, I've tried with sync turned on and off.
    I cooked the sword of binding (i guess thats the name of it in english, my game is in Hungarian) and i'm still receiving the combat xp, the weapon is halfway to lvl 5.
    It must me of the the uncommon bugs.
    "The thing you have to understand is this: The Sam Fisher you knew is dead. Ubisoft killed him, asked him to make one voice-over too many, cross one line too far. A drunk employee killed him, some anonymous **shole who ran down his voice actor and vanished. He was the one thing in his life that humanized him. And his developers killed him. It set him up and turned him loose, and told him to pull the trigger on his best friend in a dirty Ubisoft basement."

Victor Coste's quote works like that too, don't take it seriously i still support ubisoft and their games

Quote Originally Posted by Jumesyn View Post
    What's more, some weapons which I achieved level 5 in-game are reflected as level 4 in SF.
    Soulforge works fine for me, but game somehow never registers that a weapon is on level 5 in-game and I have to cook them just to have them shown as maxed out...One of many Conflux bugs

Uh.... Soulforge? I haven't ever seen this. Where is this "Soulforge" you speak of? Also, theres one boss space left on my beastiary, but all of the bosses from the 5 faction campaigns + the tears and blood campaigns and even Crag Hack's DLC campaign have been killed and accounted for. Is it a boss from Sandro's dlc?
    Last edited by shop4A98B0C7F; 08-10-2012 at 07:53 PM.

a few dynasty weapons came with a patch, 1.3 i think, even though you hadn't found them yet. Because they were bugged and disappeared, so the patch sorta solved that.

soulforge: http://heroes-6-conflux.uk.ubi.com/

Soul Forge, all weapons are locked for me and I know not all of them are Rank 5. Far from all. Altar of Wishes is completely empty as well, but there are loading indicators, but no matter how long I leave it on, nothing changes. Just doens't work for me.
    None of you all seem to understand
    I'm not locked in here with you
    You're locked in here with me

Altar of wishes is working on me, but just as in your case, I can't get weapons XP upgrade by playing the game.
    In another words I'm stuck with most weapons on low levels. It's not very bad, 10 mins for level 2 and an hour for level 3 is not a problem. But a day for level 4 and 15 days for level 5? I can freely uninstall the game and never return to it again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast